Forming an Anti-DBD alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i will speak from the moment that dbd4 was formed...

tribes that have been disbanded due to war with dbd family:

TEC, TEC2, TEC3, TEC4, TEC5, TECJ (now is known as DrunkJ)

AOWA, AOWB, AOWC, AOWD, DEM

now tell me which other tribe has killed more tribes than us ???

ps: RE soon , TH sooner :lol:

1. DeM is alive not disbanded
2. I believe AOWD has not been disbanded, it has one player
3. I believe AOWA has 2 members therefore not disbanded
4. I think you meant to say RE and TH will force us to disband soon
5. Tec were no bodies, no one cares if they fell because they were weak. Its hardly an achievement. They also didn't fall just because of the DBD family.

DeletedUser29563

AOWA didn't disband because of DBD, AOWA lsot because most of it's members were point whores, and didn't back up their duke.

DeletedUser19537

em sorry rephrase the word disband with the words get killed !!

better ??

DeletedUser

DBD does what it does because those tribes allow it. May not want too, but it did happen. As far as Im aware, DBD hasnt recruited anyone out of JG, cause JG doesnt allow it and Im guessing that fact is known and understood by both sides.

DBD's pushing the boundries because noone has told them to stop. When pushed, if you don't push back, it's your own damn fault. Comming into the forum and trying to get an anti DBD coalition together is pointless and takes up forum space. Want DBD to stop? Push back.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

xacaurax

DBD does what it does because those tribes allow it. May not want too, but it did happen. As far as Im aware, DBD hasnt recruited anyone out of JG, cause JG doesnt allow it and Im guessing that fact is known and understood by both sides.

DBD's pushing the boundries because noone has told them to stop. When pushed, if you don't push back, it's your own damn fault. Comming into the forum and trying to get an anti DBD coalition together is pointless and takes up forum space. Want DBD to stop? Push back.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

[rant]Daysteppr, your wrong. DBD has recruited JG players before, Samaurigod ring any bells? They have also recruited JG fugitives before. I wonder where half of w00t are now... thats right, DBD.

In regards to DBD pushing the boundaries; you are correct. What I find most amusing is DBD players insulting or trying to argue against some of the most influential people in world 4 at the moment. You know who I'm talking about and I don't think it needs clarification. To those DBD players, who are you going to impress? The world hates you, continue to complain to everyone on the P&P forums and you'll only win more enemies.

Good day to all.[/rant]

DeletedUser18829

[rant]Daysteppr, your wrong. DBD has recruited JG players before, Samaurigod ring any bells? They have also recruited JG fugitives before. I wonder where half of w00t are now... thats right, DBD.

In regards to DBD pushing the boundaries; you are correct. What I find most amusing is DBD players insulting or trying to argue against some of the most influential people in world 4 at the moment. You know who I'm talking about and I don't think it needs clarification. To those DBD players, who are you going to impress? The world hates you, continue to complain to everyone on the P&P forums and you'll only win more enemies.

Good day to all.[/rant]

Wow, I've never heard anyone classify former w00t players as "JG fugitives".

...oh, and you're rant wasn't nearly angry enough.

DeletedUser

Wow, I've never heard anyone classify former w00t players as "JG fugitives".

...oh, and you're rant wasn't nearly angry enough.

were not claiming all w00ters were JG refugees (atleast i dont think he is) ... but there were atleast 4 big w00ters on our border (not near DBD at the time) recruited
(and although we gave them a chance so they cant really be classed as refugees i guess you might aswell chuck in all of DBD3/tigers in to .... we messed up big time believing in them and not P0X))

DeletedUser

were not claiming all w00ters were JG refugees (atleast i dont think he is) ... but there were atleast 4 big w00ters on our border (not near DBD at the time) recruited
(and although we gave them a chance so they cant really be classed as refugees i guess you might aswell chuck in all of DBD3/tigers in to .... we messed up big time believing in them and not P0X))

/Signed.

And on SamuraiGod, DBD or not I'm going to ruin his shit eventually.

DeletedUser

i will speak from the moment that dbd4 was formed...

tribes that have been disbanded due to war with dbd family:

TEC, TEC2, TEC3, TEC4, TEC5, TECJ (now is known as DrunkJ)

AOWA, AOWB, AOWC, AOWD, DEM

now tell me which other tribe has killed more tribes than us ???

ps: RE soon , TH sooner :lol:

Helios, I didn't want to say anything, but you should have known that the TEC family and AOW family were both falling apart, could that be why you juped TEC2? or jumped out of AOW24(Now GVC)? I don't like to complain about tribe hoppers, they understand the game is to win, but you seem to have a history of leaving families as they are on their way out. Who do yoou plan to join if DBD falls? you also mentioned DEM, but aren't degas and myspirit still holding down the fort with a rank of 63? and didn't DEM fall because of UNSF, not DBD?

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time
N/A =TEC2= 06th August 2007 - 20:25:09
=TEC2= GVC 01st September 2007 - 23:13:27
GVC DBD4 24th September 2007 - 18:10:53

LauraDestroya

OMG yes, please don't be under the impression that what happened to DeM is because of DBD. That's just ignorant. And yes, Degas is holding down the DeM fort still, valiently fighting against DBD solo. Look at his stats, he's gained like 400k points since he started fighting DBD about 1-1/2 months ago. :lol:

DeletedUser

OMG yes, please don't be under the impression that what happened to DeM is because of DBD. That's just ignorant. And yes, Degas is holding down the DeM fort still, valiently fighting against DBD solo. Look at his stats, he's gained like 400k points since he started fighting DBD about 1-1/2 months ago. :lol:

Just thinkl of the growth potential if you helped him ;-)

DeletedUser

-JG- 66 2 297,146,870 1 209,230,473 6 87,916,397
DBD 78 3 261,539,313 2 168,129,003 4 93,410,310
AF 75 4 261,455,692 3 163,895,046 3 97,560,646
UNSF 57 1 319,122,808 4 159,891,920 1 159,230,888
XL 78 7 201,217,290 5 129,773,245 7 71,444,045

Yup helios, you're right, DBD must be the best at war.

DeletedUser

Can we stop the "Blah blah DBD" threads/posts.

Sure, they recruited a few tribes and whatnot but I guess you could say the same for WAB and TBP yes?

The difference is that DBD actually has good players and TBP and WAB sucks.

So if you wanna abuse anyone, WAB and TBP are the guys. :lol:

Oh and yes DBD have been dishonorable blah blah blah, what are you gonna do? Cry on the forums all the time? Get over it! :icon_wink:

well if what your expecting is that with no talk about it or anything, people are just going to spontaneously attack them, things HAVE to be discussed on forums especialyl issues like this if anything is going to be done, yes TBP and WAB may be super mergers aswell i dont know, maybe they jsut broke off into LOTS of tribes with lots of members, but something(just little things)are different with DBD

1.there name Death Before Dishonor
2. there profile, apparently "we are one tribe that could not fit within the limit of 80 members" now that is bull, they are one tribe that didnt have enough points by itself
3. there strong, and yes that is a major issue they merge with strng tribes, maybe WAB merged with a tribe thats 1m points to make a new tribe or whatever but no one notices/cares
4. The fact they are ranked 1#, they stole it from what i beleive to be more deserving tribes through diplomacy. now ive got no problem with that except its a war game, and people go on about how its a war game you should fight but there also hypocritical by saying all is fair in love and war

DeletedUser

well if what your expecting is that with no talk about it or anything, people are just going to spontaneously attack them, things HAVE to be discussed on forums especialyl issues like this if anything is going to be done, yes TBP and WAB may be super mergers aswell i dont know, maybe they jsut broke off into LOTS of tribes with lots of members, but something(just little things)are different with DBD

1.there name Death Before Dishonor
2. there profile, apparently "we are one tribe that could not fit within the limit of 80 members" now that is bull, they are one tribe that didnt have enough points by itself
3. there strong, and yes that is a major issue they merge with strng tribes, maybe WAB merged with a tribe thats 1m points to make a new tribe or whatever but no one notices/cares
4. The fact they are ranked 1#, they stole it from what i beleive to be more deserving tribes through diplomacy. now ive got no problem with that except its a war game, and people go on about how its a war game you should fight but there also hypocritical by saying all is fair in love and war

In the words of Drog, tl;dr although skimming through seems like you have raised some interesting points. :)

I dont need to make posts about DBD, I make propaganda pictures and send attacks when I have time. DBD suck, what's more to discuss?

DeletedUser

well if what your expecting is that with no talk about it or anything, people are just going to spontaneously attack them, things HAVE to be discussed on forums especialyl issues like this if anything is going to be done

Fine lets disccuss. The "X"s go that way, they circle around DBD then head north for DBD5.

"O"s you take the slant route. And little "L" you take a sprint down the middle and draw most of the fire.

The Quarter back will be looking for the open reciever, someone take the initiative and get open.

And the pass goes to...edgey with a miraculous catch in the stands

Status
Not open for further replies.