Forum offline for maitenance

DeletedUser

Has anyone else been getting this a lot lately?

I couldn't find anything about it in the front page at all. Also the general discussion seems to still be up for some inane reason.

livefromthe216

seems like its only when im about to reply to a KNR or IMP post ;p must be forums way of telling me not to feed the troll

DeletedUser

Its far to frequent for paying standards. I dunno, I've not found this frequency of unannounced forum outages for any other paid-game forum I've been part of.

DeletedUser

it has always been pretty bad (at least for me) but it seems like it's been once every couple hours lately. I was hoping it meant they had a new anti flaming device but I've given up hope :p

DeletedUser

haha, that would end the majority of PnP chachi.

(on this world anyways).

DeletedUser

It was offline when i went to bed last night, and offline when i woke up, Wasn't impressed.

scarlet ash

lol :p. This is why I love you midnight :D. But not in a Lovish romance way sorry, Just a buddy buddy secret homosexual relationship even though were both straight ;).

DeletedUser

lol :p. This is why I love you midnight :D. But not in a Lovish romance way sorry, Just a buddy buddy secret homosexual relationship even though were both straight ;).
...Only on the W21 General Discussions forum ladies and gentlemen.

DeletedUser

The forums are generally offline between 3:00 and 3:30 ST every day (forum time). Occasionally they will go down for an extended period of time which is generally announced.

I suggest F5 if you are trying to reach a page outside this time. ;)