Forum personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Least favorite poster:

Trollbrain. I have no clue what worlds he plays, but he's a sqaure little bizzy

DeletedUser

Lmfao Bllodhood :lol: ..It's all about you & them!!!

It would be a great thing to do ibo321.What a shame to see such good topic go wasted :icon_confused:

sad-eyes-dog.jpg

Look the puppy is sad :icon_cry:

Edit- But I guess it is too late now..

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3135

:icon_razz: no, no more.

i have a feeling that out of ibo's waleshness he though "me" and "you" were names of people :icon_rolleyes:

p.s. can we have the cheese awards?

DeletedUser

favorite users: larding, reiner.strobos, Ibo, king valkryik, angwidd =P

least favorite users: gbc, thegodhunter, bloodhood, and anybody with no common sense what so ever..and matt-the-twat...cuz he supports the DP

DeletedUser8472

wow

OK I just found a favorite user: blood-angel
Why? Because he put me on his list :icon_cool:

DeletedUser8472

oh

I have a new least favorite TheGodHunter for threatening to have me kicked after flaming him.

DeletedUser

favourite player - me

least faveourite player - you

favourite poster - me

least favourite poster - you

faveourite w6 tribe so far - me

faveourite w6 player so far - me

most pointless forum poster - you

any more i can me/you?

I always knew you hated me :icon_sad:

Deleted User - 3135

least favorite users: gbc, thegodhunter, bloodhood, and anybody with no common sense what so ever..and matt-the-twat...cuz he supports the DP

lol did u get those two groups the wrong way round? :lol:
if i was to guess which was the facourite and which wasnt i would put them the other way around :icon_razz: though maybe move angwidd to my group :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8472

mean

bloodhound are you saying I should be on the least favorites list? That's just hurtful. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser7123

faveroute:
dont know his name, but hes got a sig of a mod killing a noob retro style

least faveroute: ibo321
(duh!)

Deleted User - 3135

bloodhound are you saying I should be on the least favorites list? That's just hurtful. :icon_sad:

the fact that you just called me Bloodhound would be enough to put you there :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8472

Yeah

Oops every time I read your name I think bloodhound maybe it's because your avatar is red and well a hound is much cooler than a hood...

Deleted User - 3135

yes because that MnM looks like a hound! :icon_razz:
and what can you do with a hound that you cant with a hood... 'insert sexual innuendos here'

DeletedUser

do to bloodhood showing me the errors of my ways i must amend my list..it is as follows.

least favorite users: gbc, thegodhunter, BLOODHOOD, and anybody with no common sense what so ever..and matt-the-twat...cuz he supports the DP
-
ok fixed it :icon_cool:

Deleted User - 3135

wow arent you clever, lets all bow down to the person who stole my hood and replaced it with an angel

DeletedUser

wow arent you clever, lets all bow down to the person who stole my hood and replaced it with an angel

see? he's got the right idea! everyone should follow bloodhood's example and start bowing down to me!

DeletedUser

Oops every time I read your name I think bloodhound maybe it's because your avatar is red and well a hound is much cooler than a hood...

really? i think bloodhoof. that's my old WoW server :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

favourite would be bloodhood, reinier.strobos and jerran. I don't post a lot but read everything and they seem to say exactly what I'm thinking most of the time

DeletedUser

favorate poster: Bloodhood, king V
least favorate: lardingd, me
ps: blood-angel thank you for the nomination!

Status
Not open for further replies.