Forum Reputation.

DeletedUser

Maybe because you threatened someone with white pony warriors.

5/10

DeletedUser

So you lower mine?

@DP-5/10 this is how the Cold War got started

Sterile-You should post more outside the general section, 4/10

Go to OT, and you will see me more often. I'm in the process of quitting TW, so I tend not to take part in the political aspects of the game.

6/10

DeletedUser

only seen you on here, looks like it should be higher so sorry! 2/10 :p I'm not as heartless as SD hahaha

DeletedUser

ehh I'll take your word on it, but I guess

good name, and MLP means from 2--->7/10

DeletedUser

Hm... infamous. But you do post enough and are knowledgeable of what you're saying.
And it doesn't hurt that ingame you're one of the top players.

9/10

DeletedUser

7/10, recent joining but becoming an established member of the W58 community. keep up the frequent posting :)

DeletedUser

Thanks. I played back in W32 but I never bothered to work with the externals. Probably because of the fact that I was in a Korean-tribe and ingame was the focus back then. You, on the other hand, are famous enough. You have your own blog, which has been gaining more traction than the other one. Established player of Fork, and you post frequently as well.

9.5/10

DeletedUser

6/10

slightly above avg. flames a bit, moans a bit but have ya good points XD

DeletedUser

Don't know you so all i have to judge you by is your post count in comparison with your join date. It's not very good, i'm afraid.

3/10

DeletedUser

Don't know you so all i have to judge you by is your post count in comparison with your join date. It's not very good, i'm afraid.

3/10

I appreciate that, while I do frequent the externals more often than not, the threads are either pointless, flamed to hell and back and full of crappy arguements, or just stupid. And as such I dont feel inclined to reply to them. On the occasion I do generally its through sheer boredom.

Its like reading the newspaper, you find out whats going on but dont need to reply to everything.

(not to mention I only really ever go on the world im playing and dont give a crap about the others, with the exception of a couple)

any way back on topic 5/10 not really seen many of your posts

DeletedUser

I basically only ever post in GD's or in OT.

5/10 i suppose, due to a good explanation.