Forum reputation

DeletedUser

8/10 Haven't seen DJ in a while...

How's the Insomnia been for you? What have I missed? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

6/10 Troy, you've been inactive. Get bored of being inactive or did you actually find a job?

DeletedUser

6/10

most of you do not know me, but the ones who do know i am for real

of course i began as a newb like everybody else, like shahz in w56
like shahz in w56, i became influential enough in my first world to become the subject of external flaming

the fact that he even earned a forum reputation in his first world, let alone one that made him instantly famous throughout the TW community, tells me he must have been something

i think he told me the story once, but i forgot it cuz it seemed like the silly and petty crap that comes so naturally to the mob like mentality of these forums, like what i have seen with my own eyes since this world started

since this world has started, i have not seen shahz give anybody reason to hate on him or try to flame him, yet i see all these little piranhas lined up to take bites at him

at the same time, i see him developing in game into a player who could very well be amongst the influential, pivotal, integral players this world will produce

my conclusions from what i have seen...

[spoil]1. the externals will always be a place where petty people make petty posts

2. nobody can cut a newb some slack for anything that happened in their first world

3. while everybody claims that success in a past world has little relevance in a new world, apparently the fumbling feeble steps of a newb haunt him forever because you are all immature

4. shahz comes across as a respectable person, while those who try to flame him come across as chavs

5. you all should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to flame somebody who has more integrity and character than you[/spoil]
forum reputation 9/10

Thanks.

I think if a discussion keeps the forum alive it is fine. An alive forum is far better than a dead forum. On another hand i think we need to welcome new posters and incourage them to post on external. This way the forum would be much more alive.

DeletedUser

Pm then :lol:

Arcy 10/10

Also: get Skype.
(tss, calling me silly, while I'm not the one with an epic lack of Skype :lol:

DeletedUser

0/0 (not ranking) :)

Just breaking the sequence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

nice work in the in the free writing thread, you should publish something, Insomniac Dreams would be a cool title :icon_wink:

8.5/10