~foul~

DeletedUser

what do i do with these axe things?? should i trash them to?

DeletedUser

No, these guys attack with swords and defend with axes. Or that might be they lost all their swords on my village and then dont know how to dodge.

DeletedUser

im jealous.. i always end up fighting the turtles with no axes and pure swords spears and hc...

DeletedUser

at least you get hate mail lol, i'v only gotten 3 hate mails so far :(

DeletedUser

can we post hate mail in the forums without that person who sent it being banned.....

i love reading hate mails they are so funny but i know if they use abusive language they will be banned.I dont want a player im fighting or been involved in fighting being banned when i just want to share the fun :)

DeletedUser

War stats since start of war

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: {GRNM}
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~FOUL~
Players:

Timeframe: 05/07/2010 00:00:00 to 18/07/2010 00:15:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,193
Side 2: 10,570
Difference: 27,623

chart
[/spoil]

It would appear to be a lame war just by stats, but if you look at the map

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

You would see it's obvious that {GRNM} are overcoming a huge point disadvantage, to be exact a 10x difference of 150 thousand, to 1.5 million. To make it look worse for Foul, they've got an academy (purple, look south east) Probably not a good choice on recruitment based on how far away they are.

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Your stats are wrong :icon_sad:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10
chart

Side 1: 78,749
Side 2: 19,091
Difference: 59,658
chart
[/spoil]

But yeah my nukes are rebuilding atm. With it being such a slow world everyone will know what im on about.

DeletedUser

Your stats are wrong :icon_sad:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10
chart

Side 1: 78,749
Side 2: 19,091
Difference: 59,658
chart
[/spoil]

But yeah my nukes are rebuilding atm. With it being such a slow world everyone will know what im on about.

Your stats are forever, mine are from the time of the declaration.

DeletedUser

I put this declaration on after actually going to war with FOUL. I had captured a few villages in the days before. We started the war 29th June when they attacked overnight. For the {GRNM} forever is basically the start of the war as when we left FOUL they started attacking us.

----

Well I would like to take some time to say thanks to kompjuteri and Angrim as because of their nobling {GRNM} in now ranked 2 on K34. I know I havent done a lot recently and sorry to people who are axpecting a lot but im rebuilding nukes atm. :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this war is just to fun wish i could join in but my tribe leaders will probably not allow it seeing as we are allies

mitsche

no real allies I suspect. Their diplomacy sheet may be littered with 5 member tribes.

well I am giving you a little hand with Foul right now. I just launched some trains on them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ya i'm picturing

an ally list of
Wolves, two and HORDE lol

anyone from foul wanna tell me if i'm right?
or anyone want to take another guess lol

DeletedUser

can we post hate mail in the forums without that person who sent it being banned.....

i love reading hate mails they are so funny but i know if they use abusive language they will be banned.I dont want a player im fighting or been involved in fighting being banned when i just want to share the fun :)

Using inappropriate language in these forums is illegal. Quoting another players who used inappropriate language is also illegal.