Fray Declares on ReD

• Thread starter DeletedUser98475
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Our main focus was obviously still on Red since they stood between our northeastern members and bulk of Fray. By finishing this war, we have filled that gap and will soon be doing a clean-up job of K57.

On the other hand, CW has been more of a skirmish so far, except for the initial few days of heat when they sent all their nukes on suicide trips and then came down to employing cheap tactics such as spiking our farms and such. ANYWAY, they have played W55 for long enough. Fray is getting ready to show them exactly how nooby they are. (e.g., I have not seen a single 150ms train from the entire CW so far, sniping those nobles has been a piece of cake up to now). CW got another noob tribe to work with them and that is YGN. If we didn't have morale issues, we would have finished CW off a long time ago (most of my targets in CW have been at 50% or less morale).

Anyway, W55 should see another top 10 tribe disappearing soon and Fray will be the reason of their demise.

Lol I would like to point out that there hasn't been many 150ms trains. I saw one from Please? outside of that I was surprised so many huge gaps in trains. I think that some training needs to be done for your members.

DeletedUser

If there was so many huge gaps why didn't many trains get sniped?

DeletedUser

I can't play all the accounts ;) Sometimes even with huge gaps there isn't much you can do (Distance from enemy support can't reach in time). When a #2 tribe begins a war with a #20 tribe (We had 1 player that had just reached 100k) you just have to accept some losses.

DeletedUser

To be honest a 150 ms train is useless against any defender that knows what they're doing. I don't see any reason to flame people for not sending them. :icon_eek:

But nice work on ReD fray.

DeletedUser

I also would like to say congrats to my tribe for making it to the top 10 while at war with the #2 tribe.

DeletedUser

To be honest a 150 ms train is useless against any defender that knows what they're doing. I don't see any reason to flame people for not sending them.
It shows they have not put time in this game to learn the basics. :( and that is called the noob cake. but yes what you say is fact..

I was not playing this world. ;) lols jk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It shows they have not put time in this game to learn the basics. :( and that is called the noob cake. but yes what you say is fact..

There are tactical times I choose not to send 150 ms trains. Just because I know how doesn't mean I need to use the 'basic' all the time ;o

Personally I only send 150 ms trains when I don't respect the target's ability to defend. :lol:

DeletedUser

I base that on the player you are making the play on. I send a min train to see if they know the game and then set up a play on them if they do. ;)

DeletedUser

To be honest a 150 ms train is useless against any defender that knows what they're doing. I don't see any reason to flame people for not sending them. :icon_eek:

But nice work on ReD fray.

I send them backwards.. true story :D

Sadest thing was they dodged the first waves and tried to snipe the final noble.. which was where my nuke was.. win for stupid people :lol:

DeletedUser

Sadest thing was they dodged the first waves and tried to snipe the final noble.. which was where my nuke was.. win for stupid people :lol:

That would still be ineffective against someone that knew what they were doing. :icon_confused:

[SPOIL]
13967 : Achieved daily awards
1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 26.05.2011 (44.162 units)!

Title.............................War enemy....................Beginning of the war...End of the war...........Statistics.........Victor
Minor Western Expansion -Redemption- (disbanded) on 17.05. at 03:36:26 on 26.05. at 18:20:53 Show statistics Your tribe

INNOV won the war... Nuff said ;)[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

That would still be ineffective against someone that knew what they were doing. :icon_confused:

Never said it would be o_O
just that it was amusing.

Any player with half a brain will have multiple snipes on the same train usually one before each wave hits with armies of varying sizes depending on when the nukes are landing.

Last edited by a moderator: