Free account w17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser71778

Hi, i know most of you guys previously from my time here and my w17 tribe needs someone experienced to come in and take over a 1,5mil player. he is being attacked so it will be a tall order, PM for details

his name is darrendoe, not in our tribe at the moment but when we find a user he will be allowed back in

tribe is .xD

message me

DeletedUser

i could do it if you want, but you'll probably get more experience offers :p. i've done a lot of defending on w6 before for a~sin, but not much recently.

DeletedUser

Hi, i know most of you guys previously from my time here and my w17 tribe needs someone experienced to come in and take over a 1,5mil player. he is being attacked so it will be a tall order, PM for details

his name is darrendoe, not in our tribe at the moment but when we find a user he will be allowed back in

tribe is .xD

message me

Aww man, what happened to darrendoe, where'd he go? I crossed paths with him a few times.

DeletedUser71778

he quit, you can help his account of you want... what experience do you have?

DeletedUser

For all of those who can tell, this is the guy who was looking for a W20 account the other day

DeletedUser

he quit, you can help his account of you want... what experience do you have?

w17 - Elite Boy 1993
w20 - Elite Boyz 93
w37 - Essex Elite 93

Deleted from w21, w23, w30, w32, w36.

I have an RL mate that might be interessted.

For all of those who can tell, this is the guy who was looking for a W20 account the other day

The guy was here the other day asking for an account not giving one away. You have confused me. Still i'm already in w17 though.

DeletedUser

This should really be in W17, but I'll allow it here in the W20 general.

DeletedUser71778

sbh i don't want a w20 account anymore i'm just looking for help for my tribe

DeletedUser

I'll take it :icon_rolleyes:

Alot of experience on dodging, nuking and defending :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ill do it, but this is only my 2nd world, so they'll be more experienced plaayers offering i expect

DeletedUser71778

ok! POLK you might get it nonsou is that you actual name

DeletedUser

Before you jump to conclusions.....

veylla said:
sbhogadia1 said:
veylla said:
sbhogadia1 said:
veylla said:
do you want an account on w17, i've built it up a bit from 200k to 700k and i'm being upgraded to a bigger account and i was wondering if you or someone else wants it? you guys are good players... and you would be joining one of the best tribes on w17 we are ranked 14th but are the best fighting force. We are only 14th because we have 30 members. ask anyone else who is good..

by the way! this is ezekielshallkikyoass :)

nah i have a 2.3mil account on w20

we urgently need a very good player to take over a 1.5 mil player, under attack..... it is a lot to ask.. please ask your tribe

im not taking over a refugee's account

no refugee just inactive player in our tribe

...still want it?

DeletedUser60981

Done my TW time... Don't have LOADS of free time nowadays, but perhaps I could co-play it with someone?

DeletedUser60981

Look, if we are gonna save this account, we have to do it quick... Someone PLEASE get this shit organized. I mean there are at least 5 of us who can play this account. Co-play even.

You gotta do something quick.

DeletedUser

This account?

i casn do it.
i have 720k points on world 17 and i am very experienced. i know i have nobled myself a lot lol but that was an accident i sent the nobles to the wrong village.
Anyway,i will use the account ad help it grow if you want. just om me and i will do it

Status
Not open for further replies.