Free account?

DeletedUser113211

I was on a world i don't remember, but quit.:( If anyone,anywhere has an account they want to hand over to an experianced player...mail me via the froum!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He joined the forum on this account today, has one post and played on a world he doesn't remember.

He played this world until a few days ago shortly after getting 1.6K ODD but only has 6 profile views IG (What the hell?! I'm like a magnet for profile views no matter how low I try to stay)

I'm gonna guess he's experienced enough to at least know to always build pure villas :icon_wink: Probably one of those players who is really good at either getting rimmed before going anywhere or turtling until the hundred-thousands to millions and surviving off morale alone. So... your average "vet".

DeletedUser113211

I was in top 10 of the continent with about 100 villages. You can check stats but it doesn't show up in TWSTATS because I played in 2007

LikaSombodeee

I was in top 10 of the continent with about 100 villages. You can check stats but it doesn't show up in TWSTATS because I played in 2007

yeah I remember you. K83 right? I was in 5th with 4 villages do you remember me?

DeletedUser113211

If you are interested, why don't you talk to me and ask me some questions so you can see if I'm experienced or not!!! Pm me your Skype!

DeletedUser

If you are interested, why don't you talk to me and ask me some questions so you can see if I'm experienced or not!!! Pm me your Skype!

Because experience is overrated. Anyone can get it simply by existing and going through a set of circumstances. What is useful though is what that experience does for you. Are you an open-minded and creative player who will use it for the best or are you simply going to shut yourself out to all the opportunities and new things you can do because of your mind set like most people do?

Erig

Top 10 in the continent. Not much of an achievement.

DeletedUser

That's fine, totally your opinion. Though winning over 7 worlds, including my first, being w2. Though I don't mean to brag. I'm a noob, so be it. Think what you wish, I know who I am.

DeletedUser95593

Jumping on an account during endgame doesn't count as winning a world, not that winning a world is anything to brag about. :lol:

You were my tribes morale basher on w61, not good enough to get into Riot! Bearing in mind SF was recruiting practically anyone who was active in the beginning, that's all I need to know about you.