Free account?

DeletedUser

Jumping on an account during endgame doesn't count as winning a world, not that winning a world is anything to brag about. :lol:

You were my tribes morale basher on w61, not good enough to get into Riot! Bearing in mind SF was recruiting practically anyone who was active in the beginning, that's all I need to know about you.

Hehe he that was one world...and if you really knew why I wasn't the best on that world, I'm sure you'd understand. Please don't go feeling pity for me, as I'm not looking for it, though my grandad died and my brother got cancer and nearly died all during that same world. My concentration wasn't there.

It's alright, I don't mind what others think<3

DeletedUser

hmmm... this has been a reunion thread of those who have been playing TW for a long time already. :)
Oh well... im back as well. :)

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at my join date, look at my profile views, and you know my accounts, I'm more pro-er than you troll. :p LOL! How are you Buddy? :)

Mathew please come back.
Also you know im better then you,one more word and I will tell everyone how we met. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser111495

Heres an account for you:

User: UnfunnyTroll
Pass: thisisnotreal

DeletedUser

Don't get to mouthy now, We are both in k46 on 71 and we run k46. I wouldn't mind adding another small village to my collection :icon_twisted:

I always get into trouble :icon_cry:

Not sure it'd be worth it to come after me though :p The distance between us will make it difficult to be successful first, especially with reduced morale and then it'll be hard to support. :)