Free-eek World 16?

Coach EsPn

This may be a bad question but from what I know Free-eek is only on world 13? if So dont you think that we should bring it here. Family tribes tick me off.

chucklefang

This may be a bad question but from what I know Free-eek is only on world 13? if So dont you think that we should bring it here. Family tribes tick me off.

Nope dont bring it here...

Yes family tribes do suck..

End of thread.. please close it and no one else post anything here. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser15940

Nope dont bring it here...

Yes family tribes do suck..

End of thread.. please close it and no one else post anything here. :icon_neutral:

**post cuz you told me not to**

and btw... i dont like families either or mass recruiting tribes >=\

DeletedUser

Yes, i do not authorize it being here and i dont think any other founding member will either....

DeletedUser

Free-eek is here, you can't stop that. I'm all over the place. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Now if you're talking about Free-eekism, I'm only doing that in world 13. Even there it started as a joke, but it sure has been a lot of fun.

BTW, I do hate family tribes, I just see no reason to repeat what I've already done.

Coach EsPn

you are a genious dude. I hate them though mass recruiting is almost hard to resist when you first start but once you get going you need to research your recruits to make sure they know what they are doing and they arent a noob. I have some in my tribe but I am teaching them. I may have to dismiss some because they dont understand already did it to some. :(

DeletedUser

yes the founder of free-eekism, has said no to it, therefore a branch of it will not be opened here... sorry but if you want to can make your own religion...

Coach EsPn

my own religion, this is a game you know, I think you mean Clan..........

Yeah, just because free-eek doesnt want to have a clan here that doesnt mean we cant make one...... I dont think he would care, I mean he made something that people support. It should be past on.

DeletedUser

you are a genious dude. I hate them though mass recruiting is almost hard to resist when you first start but once you get going you need to research your recruits to make sure they know what they are doing and they arent a noob. I have some in my tribe but I am teaching them. I may have to dismiss some because they dont understand already did it to some. :(

Some players can learn, others can't or won't. Nothing you can do with the later except cut them lose.

I don't think an anti-family movement is needed here. With the high number of experienced players I doubt the families will be around long. Unless some "elite" wannabe decides it's the only way he and his tribe can survive in this potentially competitive world.

Yeah, just because free-eek doesnt want to have a clan here that doesnt mean we cant make one...... I dont think he would care, I mean he made something that people support. It should be past on.

Not only would I not care, but even if I did I couldn't stop you.

It is a lot of fun, and a game is about fun. i just don't want to repeat it, but I'm all for someone else giving it a go.

But believe me, if it's around, well if any anti-family movement is around...I'll put my 2 cents in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its not a clan...... its a Tribalwars religion, do you know anythign about free-eekism... it was a religion made to rid world 13 of family tribes.....

PureAwesome

I think with the # of experienced players here we will out # those morons and It will be very competitive

Coach EsPn

yeah because they think they need more members to own the world!!!

yeah nOObs..... I have some guys in my tribe that think that. But I am like if you wanna do that I will disband the tribe and you can all go make your own and get nobled...... So they shut up...... hahah....... I am making all of them get P&P accounts on here and I will have someone make a banner.......

But I think that we should have a group of us leaders. That will vow to attack all family tribes if they do show us like RS, they are a family tribe and they piss me off.....

DeletedUser

yeah nOObs..... I have some guys in my tribe that think that. But I am like if you wanna do that I will disband the tribe and you can all go make your own and get nobled...... So they shut up...... hahah....... I am making all of them get P&P accounts on here and I will have someone make a banner.......

But I think that we should have a group of us leaders. That will vow to attack all family tribes if they do show us like RS, they are a family tribe and they piss me off.....

The top tribes of today will most likely not be powers in the future.

RS or whoever is on top will fall, it happens in every world.

Warmoning

Families don't really make me all that mad. Stupid, mass recruiting, slow unorganized families are annoying, bu make good targets because they don't always know whats going on. In the case of families that can communicate with each other and make it work; I believe if you have enough skilled/active members to do that than it should be accepted, not something to get angry about.

DeletedUser

problem is same with W13 we got cvalled a family tribe and started getting familyies team up on me, thats why i'm not really playing w13 anymore...

DeletedUser

its not a clan...... its a Tribalwars religion, do you know anythign about free-eekism... it was a religion made to rid world 13 of family tribes.....

i thought free-eekism came out before W13 :icon_eek:

Coach EsPn

The top tribes of today will most likely not be powers in the future.

RS or whoever is on top will fall, it happens in every world.

HaVok will be the tribe that sits behind Hippos and some other tribes Hippos is the only tribe I see now that is the overall best from my point of view top member Krono5 yeah screw that they will own.......

But we plan on sitting and watching you guys fight, lol. No jk.

But I think that we should (us dukes) vow to put our tribes to war with Family tribes when the world gets older and we have Nobling trains and armies and stuff. and own there a$$ess

DeletedUser

HaVok will be the tribe that sits behind Hippos and some other tribes Hippos is the only tribe I see now that is the overall best from my point of view top member Krono5 yeah screw that they will own.......

But we plan on sitting and watching you guys fight, lol. No jk.

But I think that we should (us dukes) vow to put our tribes to war with Family tribes when the world gets older and we have Nobling trains and armies and stuff. and own there a$$ess

Then we get called a family....