free premium question.

• Thread starter matt is always banned
  • Start date

DeletedUser

does this mean all the inactive red villages won't go barb for even longer now?

DeletedUser

most likely... but then again it only depends if they were meant to be deleted today.
They wont go barb till like sunday...

But to be honest for us playing actively the 2 day premium during attack break is pretty pointless.

DeletedUser

most likely... but then again it only depends if they were meant to be deleted today.
They wont go barb till like sunday...

But to be honest for us playing actively the 2 day premium during attack break is pretty pointless.

Thats what I thought exactly. Whats the point?? Where not going to be here and even if some us are, we won't be able to use much since we can't farm.

DeletedUser

:lol:

Only thing we can do is click on the recruit button or for the pointwhores build stuff.

:lol:

DeletedUser22924

the 2 day premium, was not only given to w45 players, it was given to everyone, i hardly find it pointless.

DeletedUser

the 2 day premium, was not only given to w45 players, it was given to everyone, i hardly find it pointless.

2 day premium already activated during break and will end as the break ends.

So using premium whilst only building stuff or recruiting stuff is really, really usefull.

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

2 day premium already activated during break and will end as the break ends.

So using premium whilst only building stuff or recruiting stuff is really, really usefull.

:icon_neutral:

still usefull

DeletedUser54064

It's for those who have complained after purchasing premium, if the attack break is in force and you can't send troops out what is the point of Premium when you won't use the account near as much as you would without the attack break, thus reducing the pros of having Premium enabled and few people see it as "Waste of money" seeing as they've paid for nothing, of course there are pros of having premium even during attack break on large accounts(Coin minting, easy recruiting etc). So this is kind of a way to compensate for it

DeletedUser

For doing what? :icon_neutral:

doind what an premium account does :icon_neutral:

one way being usefull i gues is that you can que many buildings (since is holidays you don't have to log in tw often

que up many buildings and when you come back after two days you have a bigger village or villages

DeletedUser

depends on your size and the size of your warehouse and on your mines.
with lvl 6 mines and lvl 4 warehouse you dont even need to log on for 48 hours till its close to overflowing.

They should have put it so we can activate it when we want.

Not that im complaining since ive already activated 2 weeks worth at the beggining when i joined. :lol:

DeletedUser

depends on your size and the size of your warehouse and on your mines.
with lvl 6 mines and lvl 4 warehouse you dont even need to log on for 48 hours till its close to overflowing.

They should have put it so we can activate it when we want.

Not that im complaining since ive already activated 2 weeks worth at the beggining when i joined. :lol:

That I agree with. :)

DeletedUser

my bad didnt thought about other players in other worlds with bigger accounts... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yeah well my warehouse is totally empty. Wth should I do with my premium?? huh??

DeletedUser54064

Well you can look at your lovely quickbar while your mines pump 32 resource per hour :lol:

DeletedUser

Production
Wood 124 per hour
Clay 50 per hour
Iron 32 per hour