No where near as good as the other one..but.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser80888

Can i have one please :)

theme: Fire in the background
Text 1: Vistaa
Text 2: W48 Punked

It's be great if you could make me one, thanks XD

Repinski

Ok, I am already having Nightblade make me a CoAs but I figure I will see what you can come up with as you are offering and I can see you use animation.

I would like an Army of Two themed CoAs with the picture being Rios from Army of Two. Use my signature for an idea as to what you can do for the background.

As for the animation I would like Repinski to appear and disappear as a second option if it is not possible for you to make the blood dripping on the CoAs. If you can do the blood dripping then Just make the Repinski on the picture at all times.

Try to use creativity on this.

Regards,
-Rep

DeletedUser

Can i have one please :)

theme: Fire in the background
Text 1: Vistaa
Text 2: W48 Punked

It's be great if you could make me one, thanks XD

Ok, I am already having Nightblade make me a CoAs but I figure I will see what you can come up with as you are offering and I can see you use animation.

I would like an Army of Two themed CoAs with the picture being Rios from Army of Two. Use my signature for an idea as to what you can do for the background.

As for the animation I would like Repinski to appear and disappear as a second option if it is not possible for you to make the blood dripping on the CoAs. If you can do the blood dripping then Just make the Repinski on the picture at all times.

Try to use creativity on this.

Regards,
-Rep

Need some sleep guys, but will do these tomorrow.

Repinski, I've never made a dripping blood effect but I'll give it my best shot.
Do you have a specific pic of "Rios from Army of Two" you would like me to use?

Repinski

Here. It is the same one used in my signature and if you could do a similar cut job on it that would be great.

[SPOIL]
Rios.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Thanks Panda and I hope those links I mailed you where helpful in your making of it.

DeletedUser

Gotta stay up another 45 minutes to dodge some attacks..might aswell crack on I guess XD

Repinski

Panda way to google image flames. :icon_wink:

I once made a sig using that same picture you just used for Vistaa's sig

DeletedUser

Panda way to google image flames. :icon_wink:

I once made a sig using that same picture you just used for Vistaa's sig

Yeah, wasn't much else I could do. Just fixed up the shoddy rendering on the flames using dodge/burn tools :)
Doing yours now but it's a tough 'un :\

DeletedUser

...I don't play W48 :-(
But if you gave time would you midn making me one, please and thank you?

If not, it's okay, but if you do....

Either....

Text: MissKittieCat
Theme: Cute adorable cartoon/anime kittehs, furrehs.

OR

Theme: Zack and Aerith and Genesis (FFVII: Crisis Core) ...and shadows (shadowy text or some shadowy effects or something... or actual shadows.... >_> something shadowy plz!)

DeletedUser

2uj5le8.gif

http://i39.tinypic.com/2uj5le8.gif

Don't really like this, will re-do it in the morning if you want.

...I don't play W48 :-(
But if you gave time would you midn making me one, please and thank you?

If not, it's okay, but if you do....

Either....

Theme: Cute adorable cartoon/anime kittehs, furrehs.

OR

Theme: Zack and Aerith and Genesis (FFVII: Crisis Core) ...and shadows (shadowy text or some shadowy effects or something... or actual shadows.... >_> something shadowy plz!)

Will do in the morning..about to sleep. ;)