Free villages?

DeletedUser

Speaking of free villages in the top. Check this newcomer out.
Got Green?, 5 out 6 is internals and two of them seemed to have been kicked to hide it.

Thats why he doesnt have the friend award.

Hes a master at the backstab we should watch him and learn.

DeletedUser

Hey he has worked hard for those villas, check out the ODA spikes from clearing ...

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=6382&compare=oda

Oh wait ...

I am sure if you would find someone with who you could merge and become in top you would keep your mouth shut :icon_wink: Looks like i cant merge with anyone to make my account runned 24/7 just becouse everyone thinks im a bad player. :lol:

Keep your eye on me mate and maybe you'll change your mind soon :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I am sure if you would find someone with who you could merge and become in top you would keep your mouth shut :icon_wink: Looks like i cant merge with anyone to make my account runned 24/7 just becouse everyone thinks im a bad player. :lol:

Keep your eye on me mate and maybe you'll change your mind soon :icon_twisted:

what you found someone else to merge with?

DeletedUser

what you found someone else to merge with?

Actualy i merged with gaw- :) And you guys should not be that jeleous :icon_rolleyes: I know many of top players that got villages for free :lol: + I am sure that if someone would give you as many free villages as many you wanted you would try to noble them as fast as you can :lol: n00bs. I'll let you talk about it :)

DeletedUser

Actualy i merged with gaw- :) And you guys should not be that jeleous :icon_rolleyes: I know many of top players that got villages for free :lol: + I am sure that if someone would give you as many free villages as many you wanted you would try to noble them as fast as you can :lol: n00bs. I'll let you talk about it :)

merge with me ill noble you out and the account can be run 24/7 seriously we can be number 1.

DeletedUser

One thing I like about this world is that most of the bigger players are already at each others throats in the forums. Assuming they remain top dogs as the world matures, it should get really interesting, eventually.
A good way to keep mergefests and alliances to a minimum :axemen: !