From Knightcity To INC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well, it seems i am a messanger from him yet again :icon_rolleyes:

so, Knightcity would like to publically apoligise to all of Inc (and any tribes he has annoyed) :icon_cry:

He is deeply sorry and wishes that Inc would accept his apoligy... :icon_neutral:

Inc, Please accept otherwise i will get his annoyingness! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You're really an attention whore, what's your IGN ? I guess if we wipe most of the tribes here, you'll be in the net ?

DeletedUser

neverrrrrrrr

i actually do play, but i cant remember meh name :p

DeletedUser

You know what is really sad, you have to use an alias to post your own apology, because you are still playing games with people and spamming people. You continue to make LOKI and it's family look like a joke Knightcity.

DeletedUser

You're really an attention whore, what's your IGN ? I guess if we wipe most of the tribes here, you'll be in the net ?

His ingame name is Knightcity :icon_wink:

He just thinks he is smart enough to use an alias to post his apology and actually get away with it.

And, as is plainly obvious, he isn't doing this because he is truly sorry for the incessant blabbering and disrespectful attitude he has shown not only to us, but I'm sure to other members of other tribes as well. He is simply doing it because he is trying to end the fact that we just made his Duke and RL friend restart, and is trying to stop hostilities that he himself started.

DeletedUser18543

I seem to remember you as a nub there. And a spammer there to so if you would please exit our forums as your only degrading them atm. :)

if this is how he post in W24 than it would be trolling. please do not mix trolling up with us spammers :(

DeletedUser

if this is how he post in W24 than it would be trolling. please do not mix trolling up with us spammers :(

agree i like to spam too :) but, back on topic ele already gave me warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.