From the Grapevine...

DeletedUser

I have it on good authority that Clay and DD plan to merge within three weeks to form a NW Super Bloc. You have been warned.

DeletedUser117702

hopefully they will be rimmed and the merging stops right there nothing gentsy on w82 pwease

DuteTare

the act of "warring" a tribe and then recruit it's top members and keep on merging without fighting a real war. PRetty much what gents are doing on w80.

I guess that sums it up pretty much ^^

hug wars, merge wars, call it whatever you want except tribalwars :)

DeletedUser113867

I have it on good authority that Clay and DD plan to merge within three weeks to form a NW Super Bloc. You have been warned.

Well i am in clay!, though i am not a leader or have no privs. I have seen nothing of this written on our forums and have seen some players scouted by DD. So i doubt it will happen.

DeletedUser

Well i am in clay!, though i am not a leader or have no privs. I have seen nothing of this written on our forums and have seen some players scouted by DD. So i doubt it will happen.

The wheels are in motion.

DeletedUser112079

Excellent thread, 7/6 unicorns approve of this.

[video=youtube;sJOD7Bsllso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJOD7Bsllso[/video]

atmospherecf

The propaganda begins. I predict where will be a couple of mergers by the end of next week.

mike62

Mergers will always happen in worlds with a small amount of players in there tribes, for some it is the only way they can feed there egos and get to the top.

Deleted User - 10770065

Word from the grapevine is that I'm playing an acc here and no one will know who I am.

DeletedUser

Excellent thread, 7/6 unicorns approve of this.

[video=youtube;sJOD7Bsllso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJOD7Bsllso[/video]

Has any human ever watched & listened to that video for the whole ten hours? I saw it for about 1 minute and felt my will to live plummet dangerously.

DeletedUser117702

I watch it twice a day and in my spare time I play tw lifes gurrrrrrd atm

DeletedUser

They're going to be tripping on each others' toes, but I understand that talks are at an advanced stage.