(Fun Thread) Cat connection

DeletedUser

that video is great!

although off-topic, wait... all this thread is off-topic! proceed.

DeletedUser

Nice video, but the music was a bad choice. Too repetitive, it kept distracting so I had to turn my sound of.... *grins wickedly* A certain Combichrist song that comes to mind now would have been a better choice, but posting the title might get me banned ;)

DeletedUser

Nah. Trust me, there's better stuff out there. Right now "Gorgeous" by Girl Next Door comes to mind, or The Last Dance's "Once Beautiful"

Nevermind the glorious "This Sh*t Will Fcuk You Up" by Combichrist. Just read the lyrics and tell me you wouldn't give various body parts to hear Johannson say that to you :p

DeletedUser

I think either song would do fine..

:p, I doubt i would give body parts, But i hear the price of a soul is good these days :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think either song would do fine..

:p, I doubt i would give body parts, But i hear the price of a soul is good these days :icon_twisted:

I'll trade you some of my spare body parts for a few of your souls. I have a few extra left arms in the freezer that i could easily spare :)

DeletedUser

I'm surprised Mal hasn't replied and even more surprised that the mods haven't deleted this..

DeletedUser

Why? This is probably the most on-topic flame free thread in this forum.

DeletedUser

Why? This is probably the most on-topic flame free thread in this forum.

LOL...you go me there but how does Cat images relate to politics and propaganda? (Cat Propaganda? If so the dog people really need to step up,)

DeletedUser

Hey, I've released two very effective propoganda tapes. On top of that, PK is subliminally brainwashing us all with cat pictures, and we are taking the propoganda to the music industry.

I believe we are making much headway in the propoganda field.

DeletedUser

Hey, I've released two very effective propoganda tapes. On top of that, PK is subliminally brainwashing us all with cat pictures, and we are taking the propoganda to the music industry.

I believe we are making much headway in the propoganda field.

Actually the label I worked for was related to ferrets, not cats. So I'll have to do this now:

ihasferret.jpg

And not every cat lover is a PK... I'm not :p

DeletedUser

[propoganda]And not every PK member is a cat lover....Yes, there is traitors among you. [/propoganda]