Fundamental

DeletedUser84793

What i'm about to say to this matter is not a sign of weakness, But trying to save some friendships. this whole thing has blown up to high now, and im about to do something i don't want to truely do if this keeps on. so here goes.
Dear Fundamental
As you may know I felt like something hit me in the gut hard when some things were said by you. I know how we both get sometimes because we both have passion for this game and our tribe. I don't want to argue anymore with ya...This has caused a mess when it comes to each of our friends. and for the sake of our friends I will stand up and try to make this easy for all of us. Now i know some will say to late! and some will say I'm folding...Well I'm saying this because I want to, I am sorry to you. Im sorry I did not meet up to the demands that was required by AXES. I'm sorry you feel this way towards me! I'm sorry for anything I said to you to make you upset. I'm sorry for having it come to this. Its something I did not want. What ever I did What ever made you upset with me I'm sorry. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

To the rest of the leadership and members Of Axes,
I'm here to let you all know that what ever I did to each and every one of you on a personal level,Ingame,my attitude,the way i talk,the way i think,what ever I did..,I just want you to know I am also sorry to you..I never wanted any one to dislike me or have any bad feeling towards me. All I ever wanted was to make good friends here that i can play a game with. All i ever tried to do was to be the best and help..and i think some times my ego has got in the way. If my ego brothered you or I annoyed you..I'm truely sorry. I hope you guys also find it in you hearts to forgive me.

The point of this letter to you all is I want to step up and try to save friendships. I care about you guys and i think every one of you are special in your own ways.

All I ask for now in return is forgiveness. Im Not asking to come back to Axes, All i'm asking is forgiveness from you all. As for me and U.F.E we will Just move on In peace with you. I think after everything This would be best. This way everyone may be happy.
I care about my friends deeply. And I hope some of you guys, If not all care about me. Anyways Thats all i have to say.I hope you understand.

Love
xxstealthyxx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79727

none taken!

just a game, I hope booza set an op on you. see how you defend :)

practice time!!!

DeletedUser

What i'm about to say to this matter is not a sign of weakness, But trying to save some friendships. this whole thing has blown up to high now, and im about to do something i don't want to truely do if this keeps on. so here goes.
Dear Fundamental
As you may know I felt like something hit me in the gut hard when some things were said by you. I know how we both get sometimes because we both have passion for this game and our tribe. I don't want to argue anymore with ya...This has caused a mess when it comes to each of our friends. and for the sake of our friends I will stand up and try to make this easy for all of us. Now i know some will say to late! and some will say I'm folding...Well I'm saying this because I want to, I am sorry to you. Im sorry I did not meet up to the demands that was required by AXES. I'm sorry you feel this way towards me! I'm sorry for anything I said to you to make you upset. I'm sorry for having it come to this. Its something I did not want. What ever I did What ever made you upset with me I'm sorry. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

To the rest of the leadership and members Of Axes,
I'm here to let you all know that what ever I did to each and every one of you on a personal level,Ingame,my attitude,the way i talk,the way i think,what ever I did..,I just want you to know I am also sorry to you..I never wanted any one to dislike me or have any bad feeling towards me. All I ever wanted was to make good friends here that i can play a game with. All i ever tried to do was to be the best and help..and i think some times my ego has got in the way. If my ego brothered you or I annoyed you..I'm truely sorry. I hope you guys also find it in you hearts to forgive me.

The point of this letter to you all is I want to step up and try to save friendships. I care about you guys and i think every one of you are special in your own ways.

All I ask for now in return is forgiveness. Im Not asking to come back to Axes, All i'm asking is forgiveness from you all. As for me and U.F.E we will Just move on In peace with you. I think after everything This would be best. This way everyone may be happy.
I care about my friends deeply. And I hope some of you guys, If not all care about me. Anyways Thats all i have to say.I hope you understand.

Love
xxstealthyxx

Friendship comes and goes, you've never lost my friendship nor my respect. And you aren't worthless, your are just worth less now that your not in AXES. ;) Mend the friendships you can and the rest let go of and worry about later when all the dust settles.

Continue to fight hard, play the game, enjoy yourself, all this drama is giving me a headache. Move on, All that needs to be said has been said (unless Fundy intends to issue an apologetic response).

DeletedUser

wow this sounds quite pitiful. this letter sounds like he and fundy were dating and she broke up with him and he wants her back! :p

nbdu

wow this sounds quite pitiful. this letter sounds like he and fundy were dating and she broke up with him and he wants her back! :p
OWNED !!!

gf-slaps-woman.JPG