Funny Attacks and Sucessfull Defense

DeletedUser

We havent had one of these i think soooo...

Quantity: 54 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 34 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: joeymonte
Village: n00bs r us (477|405) K44

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 0/500

Nauzhror

You dodged and have a big ass wall? Either that or you have no troops, but I'm guessing it's the first scenario.

DeletedUser

If you havent got rams or cats why bother waste troops? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8803

Joey you're in trouble, whether you put a cheery face on it or not.
Someone will catch you out sooner or later

DeletedUser8803

T'ain't just me.
You've annoyed quite a few people mon ami.

DeletedUser

I know i have lol
Thats what i get for using kangarooms restart message. :icon_neutral:

:lol:

But anyway, Even though if i get cleared or what not the village wont be worth it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8803

I think the idea is that we get the satisfaction of making you restart, after you told everyone else to. The resources aren't as important as teh pride

DeletedUser

I think the idea is that we get the satisfaction of making you restart, after you told everyone else to. The resources aren't as important as teh pride

Then i might put more effort into this just to avoid restarting. :icon_wink:

Master.Karo

Xelax is right, you cannot act cheery or cocky at a time like this. You can stay on W26 for as long as you want, it will only be our pleasure.

DeletedUser

My neighbors aren't too fond of me either :(

Attacker: borderjumpin
Village: 001 (482|432) K44

Quantity: 13 0 17 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 13 0 17 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: deride
Village: n00bs thowing axes (484|434) K44
-----------------------------------------------------------
Attacker: nikhil reddy
Village: nikhil reddys village (486|437) K44

Quantity: 57 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 57 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Attacker: borderjumpin
Village: 001 (482|432) K44

Quantity: 7 0 10 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 7 0 10 0 0 0 0 0 0

Attacker: lucians
Village: Phoenix [001] (486|435) K44

Quantity: 62 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 62 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Attacker: nikhil reddy
Village: nikhil reddys village (486|437) K44

Quantity: 25 0 24 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 25 0 24 0 0 0 0 0 0

Attacker: lukelastor
Village: Come get some! (484|435) K44

Quantity: 87 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 87 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Apparently people don't like

DeletedUser

Joeymonte, Im on your side, although I don't condone the "Restart because I'm UBER messages" I think that when you play this game, you should play at your fullest, no matter who you are pissing off :) So I hope you can keep your troop count intact and noble, rather than get nobled.

People that want to play, and be friends with everyone around them off should rethink their goals and ambitions regarding this game.

Master.Karo

Maybe you should do something different for a change.

Stop being so arrogant. I have seen your profiles, posts, etc. You think the world revolves around you. You act so cocky, especially with those feeble threats you send to every player on the damn map. It's pointless, you just paint yourself as jerks.

I appreciated n00bs as a tribe up to the point when I received a stupid threat from one of it's members. Just play the game without the unecessary attitude. If you wish to take over a village, do so..but don't send those pathetic 'Head over to the restart link' threats.

And besides, I have to admit..all the attacks sent at you have been shocking. But I can tell you most sent at Joey were successful.

Master.Karo

Joeymonte, Im on your side, although I don't condone the "Restart because I'm UBER messages" I think that when you play this game, you should play at your fullest, no matter who you are pissing off :) So I hope you can keep your troop count intact and noble, rather than get nobled.

People that want to play, and be friends with everyone around them off should rethink their goals and ambitions regarding this game.

And I got a feeling that you just got rejected by those around you, am I not right? Oh of course not, after all..it's cool to support a n00bs member right? Lets go with status quo..

Seriously, give it up. How can you even think of supporting Joey. If you received the mail he sent around you would want to crush his village there and then. It's about time his cocky attitude has been put to test.

DeletedUser

And I got a feeling that you just got rejected by those around you, am I not right? Oh of course not, after all..it's cool to support a n00bs member right? Lets go with status quo..

Seriously, give it up. How can you even think of supporting Joey. If you received the mail he sent around you would want to crush his village there and then. It's about time his cocky attitude has been put to test.

Well none of them are getting anywhere

It's a restart mail

What you send to people to get barbs at the beginning of a world
Of course he;s going to want to seem intimidating and cocky
Otherwise players will just laugh

All of you are trying to own him and aren't getting anywhere
So STFU and get back on topic and stop flaming people at an unnecessary time

DeletedUser

hmm, if max luck wasn't possible....then it wouldn't really be the max, would it? ;)

Unlucky me has gotten -25%, not sure of +25%

Good point but ive gotten 24.9 several times, and probably more that i havent noticed since i dont usually look at luck, knew that the sim went up to 25 luck but the sim seems to compensate for lvls that arent possible anyways so i didnt know if the server actually capped at 25.

DeletedUser

Haha, you're a bit stupid too aren't you? Oh wait, don't answer. I don't want you to hurt yourself. Let me do the talking..

The fact is, such mails do not have to be sent. People often say that the elite players are in tribes like n00bs, I laugh at that now. The real veterans of this game are far different from them. They play this game to the best of their standard without the unecessary threats people like joeymonte and his n00bs minions send.

Several points for you:

One, there is no reason to be insulting. You can, and did, make your point previously without resorting to insults. And given your writing skill, I have faith that you can do it again.

Two, yes, restart mails are very condescending, especially when you are trying to have fun and build up in an area. I personally do not believe in them. However, they are a legitimate tactic. Getting people to restart gives you a nice head start on farming. Of course, it can backfire, as it did here, but any tactic can backfire. There is no need to rub his nose in it.

Three, you should not equate the actions of one or even a few to the actions of a tribe. Most people in n00bs carry and conduct themselves with respect, although the forum "presence" may indicate otherwise. The restart mails may indicate an arrogant attitude to your thinking, but to the ones who use them, they are just another strategy to get a bit ahead.

Four, there is no such thing as "elite". Those who say there are good players in n00bs may be correct, or they may not be. There is no need to attempt to debate skill levels here. One thing that is certain is that there are a lot of good players in W26, and it will be very interesting.

That said, good luck in W26. You will need it :icon_wink:.

Master.Karo

Petani, I certainly remember having a conversation with in-game. Once again I face an intellectual counter argument by yourself. :)

Sorry about the 'insult' anyway. Must have got carried away, but I am certainly not rubbing anyone's nose in it. I am just expressing a valid point.

Anyway, I shall not start on the whole "elite" defining process. As much as I would love conversing with you all night, I don;t believe we will get anywhere with the debate. In my opinion there is such thing as being "elite", lets leave it at that.

So yeah, sorry again petani. I realized I got a warning by one of the mods. It won't happen again.

P.S Oh, and was that a threat at the end? :icon_surprised: