Funny attacks / successful defences.

• Thread starter Agent Incognito
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Looks like a fake tbh.

Yeah, I thought it was too at first, but it was the ONLY attack I got from this player so far during the entire course of the war. It was like totally random.
I thought it would be a fake if I recieved like more attacks from him, but I only got just the one.
Actually, it was like the only attack I got from any Dead members during the war so far. :p

Brit

Catsrock0

Yeah, I thought it was too at first, but it was the ONLY attack I got from this player so far during the entire course of the war. It was like totally random.
I thought it would be a fake if I recieved like more attacks from him, but I only got just the one.
Actually, it was like the only attack I got from any Dead members during the war so far. :p

Brit

Haha that is awesome... Oh well at least he tried? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser79621

some of these reports don't work anymore... and how do you post them on here? i have one with a pathetic amount of defense with 4 nobles

DeletedUser

Open report -> go to bottom of page and click publicize report -> check boxes you want to show -> copy link -> open forums -> post reply using "go advanced" -> hit the button with the world and paper clip (don't know what the technical name is -> paste your link into the field and hit ok -> hit submit reply. And voila. Don't delete your report or the link will not work anymore. Move the report to your archives or whatever folder you want to store it in.
http://en29.tribalwars.net/public_report/c15fe6246c7a6159e335cdf1530f7e20

DeletedUser

Thanks. Suggestion, you probably should delete this and in future hide your troop counts by NOT checking the boxes. Now the entire world knows that this village of yours is offensive. :)

wouldn't they know that anyway since he attacked and kiled enemy troops with it or are you going on the slim possibility that if it's hidden the player could have attacked with a defensive village?

DeletedUser79621

Thanks. Suggestion, you probably should delete this and in future hide your troop counts by NOT checking the boxes. Now the entire world knows that this village of yours is offensive. :)

Meh. like zouzack said they would figure out ti's an offensive village anyway... what they don't know is how many defensive troops are sat in there waiting to be attacked =]

oh and your welcome about the hyperlink thingy