Funny IGMs..

DeletedUser

Thats just not funny. In fact, thats rather embarrassing on your part. You look like an angry 12 year old with TW issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, you looked really stupid there arth. If you talked like that to me, then I would be the one posting it here lol.

DeletedUser

SgtSocom today at 05:18
Hi, I am the Duke of [ally]VIP[/ally] and would like to join your tribe. Just me, nobody else.

[player]SgtSocom[/player]

Considering !UN! are at war with VIP i was quite shocked by this message.
In order to teach somebody a lesson about being disloyal i forwarded this message to the whole of VIP and VIP2

DeletedUser40113

Considering !UN! are at war with VIP i was quite shocked by this message.
In order to teach somebody a lesson about being disloyal i forwarded this message to the whole of VIP and VIP2

Ouch, just, ouch xD

DeletedUser

What 1stPhoenix said!! Well done though, Pretty disloyal for a duke to try jump ship on his own.

DeletedUser

I hope for his sake he was playing off his cell. Mails like that can often result in a bored player sending a couple 100 fakes just for lulz...

DeletedUser

bikentriit today
Hi there,

Once is happenstance; twice is coincidence; three times is enemy action!

Before I take appropriate retaliatory action, would be very grateful if you could let me know why you would attack s'one who is:
a/ bigger than you.
b/ never done you any harm.
c/ Quite a long distance from you.
d/ Leader of a much bigger tribe

Tnx and regards

Bikentriit Leader Sky Hawks

Mikebiscuit today
ooh enemy action im shaking :D

a/ bigger than me lmao,
Lower ODA than me
Lower OD than me
well done you can noble barbs congrats i hope you fell proud of yourself
b/growth, i dont just go around dodging players who have not attacked me
c/not that far from me
d/leader of a tribe which is mainly based in K34, and has you + 1 guy in the whole of, K71,70,72,61,60

i look forward to these attacks :)

bikentriit today
obviously a misunderstanding. my apologies. I did not mean to sound threatening at all. I was merely inquiring why you attacked me.
I am sure you have higher OD thingys than me since I am a pacifist and play for fun. I get no pleasure out of booting people out of the game which is why I only noble barbs.

Regrets, must disappoint you as I have not the slightest intention of attacking you. I will just try to defend myself and if nec, since, as you stated, a long way from my tribe, ask my allies in the area to assist.

I hope that clarifies situ in a polite manner.

Regards

I think this is worthy of a place here

louisachewit

Haha! Lol, A tribal wars pacifist! I nobled one of them earlier in the world. They give villages for free :)

DeletedUser40113

rather, ther resources that are left in the villages, its almost like they are paying you to take their villages xD

DeletedUser

ldaz said:
Your tribe controls half of k22, soon we will control the other half. I suggest we ally to control the world.

In less than 3 weeks of forming this tribe, we have climbed into the top 75.

We are actively recruiting active players. We do not accept any player that is not active.

We have a mandate to only attack players from this point on.

We have only one ally and no NAP's, NAP's are useless. If you fear us you want an NAP and those tribes will be destroyed.

I am working on an alliance with one of the top 5 tribes in the world and I am willing to cancel those negotiations if you agree to an alliance. In War, it is first come, first served.

I gained the respect of that top 5 tribe by defeating 150k of their troops.

That is enough information for you to verify my claims. I know how to play this game and how to lead others.

Respectfully,

LD

Above message courtesy of stepgib.

howey today at 18:19
if you have defeated 150k of each top 5 tribes troops.
how come your OD is so low?
you do not have my respect.
you have my pity

jeg31ny

hey connor...do u realize ur using profanity in ur posts as well, which can receive an in game ban...and a forum ban for posting profanity here

Conner84

hey connor...do u realize ur using profanity in ur posts as well, which can receive an in game ban...and a forum ban for posting profanity here

Thank you :) ... i wasnt minding :) . well spotted owe you one :)

DeletedUser

omonos on 08.09. at 21:15
Hello Xaia,

I am the leader of [ally]ARCH[/ally]. I would like to know if you are interested on our cooperation for my area K59, K58.

[player]omonos[/player]

Xaia on 08.09. at 22:05
Who did you get my name from?

omonos today at 07:00
[ally]Mighty[/ally] Description
We are the ones who live within the gates of Olympia. We are the protectors of life and prosperity. Are you worthy of entrance into Olympia?

If you feel you are worthy of entering Olympia bother: Heavyreigns or [player]Xaia[/player]

Xaia today at 07:05
Have you checked my tribe?

Thanks for the spam Mighty

DeletedUser

This might not sound as Funny as you think but read the referred messages below and it will be! :icon_biggrin:
[spoil]
JadolesMasta on 06.09. at 21:01
Hey thanks for your 190 on coming attacks. I know that you are piss at me for backstabbing you but I had reasons. But now Im goin to put my difference aside and fight SYN. So can u pull them off?

ProGamer2010 on 06.09. at 21:10
You should have thought the consequences mate for breaching the WTA(War Time Alliance). This Operation has been agreed to all parties and it won't be easily stopped by an abrupt mail of your change mind.

Anyways, you should mail the leaders of [ally]DAS[/ally] and [ally]PST[/ally] who you have wronged with the breached of agreement according to the WTA Treaty.

The Court is in their Hands Mate.

Good Luck! ^^

JadolesMasta on 06.09. at 21:13
I never signed the WTA Treaty never did. Im talking to PST and DAS wants us out no matter what. But I will try to get a peace treaty with them both. Right now you can put this WTA Treaty anywhere because we arent part of no War Time Alliance, we have no forms that says so and we arent in a share fourms. Tatically that makes us lone wolfs. Can u sent my tribe a share fourm on ur WTA so i can sorted this shit out?.

ProGamer2010 on 06.09. at 21:23
Sorry Mate, I have no Authority over those things. I hate politics.

You can Contact
[ally]Khaos[/ally] = [player]Prince Jassi[/player]
[ally]DAS[/ally] = [player]Silent2[/player]
[ally]PST[/ally] = [player]Lalaworld[/player]
[ally]NSM II[/ally] = [player]Empire Of Arnor[/player]

Best Regards
[player]ProGamer2010[/player]
DEATH SQUAD shogun
[ally]Khaos[/ally] WAR GENERAL

JadolesMasta on 06.09. at 21:25
alrite, if PST agree with my ceasefire, can you pull ur troops back?

ProGamer2010 on 06.09. at 21:29
Sure Mate, if all agreed. ^^
[/spoil]

1st Supporting message to the Funny IGM Above ^^
[spoil]
rhm2727 on 31.08. at 23:04
but seeing as the leader of your tribe signed the war time alliance, attacking me is a breach of the treaty and those who breach the treaty are to be nobled off. Are you simply unaware of this or you don't care?

Hamad994 on 01.09. at 17:56
yes im aware. your having surpise soon mien kieser

Hamad994 on 01.09. at 18:49
to tell u the truth. We have been figthing PST and =LS= for months now. Are you unaware of that solution mien kieser?

rhm2727 on 01.09. at 22:30
As I'm trying not to insult you, I'd ask for the same in return. The battles against =LS= and PST should be over and done with. If you haven't noticed, we've agreed to band together to fight SYN. Wasting troops is just making it harder to win. We don't have time to be doing such things with a 15 million point threat looming over our heads. Focus on the real issue. We need to end this internal fighting if we want a chance to beat them.

rhm2727 on 02.09. at 03:58
I have no idea what a "mien kieser" is, but I doubt it's polite... anyway, I notice you nobled a village of Howie's... we signed the war time alliance as well meaning nobling Howie means you are supposed to be rimmed. As is Hamad for his constant scout attacks on me.

In signing that agreement, you said you wouldn't attack any of the other tribes involved in this war time alliance. Are you going to break your word? At the very least, remove your troops from Howie's villages and he will renoble it and cease all PARA attacks on PST and neither players will have to be rimmed.

We have bigger issues to worry about then each other, so please stop these attacks before we exhausted our troops on each other and are ALL defenseless against SYN.

This message has been forwarded by rhm2727.

JadolesMasta on 02.09. at 04:14
Mien Kieser means my friend in german. I will not ceasefire. Howie is a threat to us and must be taken out. This war has gone to a part where my tribe feels like it should be taken out no matter what.

Howie has voliated us many times. Attack members, try to noble, and noble a villa in K3. We dont accpect that kind of behavoir in our K. SYN is not going to get here till 5months. If havent notice, T-W and T-C along with -D-S- and NSM II have been attacking them and pushing them back. Were just supporting them at the moment.

Wow why would I accpect a ceasefire where I have to give back villas to you guys where I know you dont have troops. PST is a lost cause. Ha yea rimmed by who???? you??. What war time agreement u talking about? We never signed one? Get your facts straight.

-JadolesMasta

CEASEFIRE HELL NO ITS WAR
THE LAST ONE STANDING ARE VICTORS

rhm2727 on 02.09. at 04:19

Howie started fighting back because they kept attacking US.

ProGamer2010 on 02.09. at 04:27
Can you post this on DEATH SQUAD Hidden? I want to hear their Opinions as well before I'm going to take action. Atleast I can help you as my Personal Ally but helping Howie would mean Khaos is involve on this part as I am on Khaos. So to better make sure that I don't over-bound myself from Khaos, let us hear their decision on the matter at hand. But for you my friend, not a chance that I'm not helping you when they will attack you.

rhm2727 on 02.09. at 04:57
Thanks bro

ProGamer2010 on 02.09. at 07:17
Your Welcome bro. BTW, did you Forward this to Empire Of Arnor?

rhm2727 on 02.09. at 23:06
I forwarded him mail yes. This one in particular, I'm not so sure. I'll check and see which I sent him.

ProGamer2010 on 02.09. at 23:10
Ok bro

rhm2727 on 04.09. at 01:12
A little update on the situation.

PARA offered PST a merge into them. They said we had 3 days to respond otherwise their attacks would continue. That was about a day ago. I have no intention of even considering a merge, so I guess their attacks will have to continue.

Howie should be back to decently powered in a couple of days according to lala(who account sits him on and off on a daily basis) and Reborn village has a like 3/4ths nuke I can use. I also recently got the bonfire and I'm sending all of my cats to reborn village(around 500). So that's going to be alright.

And on another note, with school and all my homework and stuff I haven't been able to keep up with the SYN war room too much. When is the next wave?
[/spoil]
2nd Supporting message to the Funny IGM Above ^^
[spoil]
JadolesMasta on 06.09. at 19:39
dude i ceasefire because of the union you were in. NSM II wasnt happen about it and he request us to dissolve. If you dont do it, he will be disappointed in you.

rhm2727 on 06.09. at 19:52
Oh? If I recall all you said was "We'll ceasefire if you give us XXX" When we told you about the union you basically said "NO Way in Hell will there be a ceasefire!" Your change is very interesting. And if such a change took place, why wasn't I informed huh?

JadolesMasta on 06.09. at 20:56
hey do u want to beat SYN or not

JadolesMasta on 06.09. at 21:04
well at first you were in a brotherhood with =LS= n them and NSM II was fighting Khoas, so we were sticking with NSM but till things got sorted out and they didnt inform us. With out our help, SYN can destroy anyone.

rhm2727 on 06.09. at 21:23
Well this brings up a totally different question of would you even help us defeat SYN in the first place? From what you've said in the past, you claim you'll help NSM II but stay on the back lines. We already have people on the back there. You can still attack them from where you are if you have the troops to do so and from all the obnoxious talk you've been giving out, it'll be a mighty shame to hear you don't have the troops to help out.

JadolesMasta on 02.09. at 04:14 said:
SYN is not going to get here till 5months. If havent notice, T-W and T-C along with -D-S- and NSM II have been attacking them and pushing them back.

Are you kidding? SYN is already at the bottom of K13 and at large in K23. You think they'll wait 5 months to go on to k3? No. If we don't create a combined front now, we're dead meat. And you know what, we tried to have you guys join in not only to save us, but you save YOU ALL. You know what we got in return? Like 3 villages nobled. Next thing you know, we only Begin our retaliation(oh trust me... we're not even close to done yet unless a ceasefire is made.) and you want a ceasefire... this doesn't seem fair now does it?

Sigh~ Ok I took a deep breath. I'm calmer now. Of course I want to beat SYN, but there will have a be a few things resolved between the two of us and our tribes. And this includes DAS as well who was soon to join in on the front to defeating PARA. Fact of the matter now is, we don't trust you guys... you've proven you will break War Time Alliances and you've also proven by how fast Howie has taken his villages that you aren't too coordinated. What exactly is in this for us? Having people that are likely to betray us again under an alliance or working with our TRUSTED allies to defeat you?

(That's what I wrote before your new message). Why weren't you staying up to date with the new lintel then? And dude, I told you about the agreement a long time ago myself. Even i you didn't believe me, you should've contacted NSM II to see what had happened?

JadolesMasta said:
With out our help, SYN can destroy anyone.

What makes you think you(you being PARA) is so big of a help that just you being on our side will be enough to win?

Honestly, I don't like you... but I understand the need to defeat SYN. And again, I don't trust you guys. But I understand the need to get past differences. So I'm going to circular mail this message conversation around PST and to the leader of DAS(maybe the leaders of others in the brotherhood as well and my PA, Pro). If we all feel a compromise can be made, then the attacks will stop. We'll see what happens.

rhm2727 on 06.09. at 21:30
A little conversation between the PARA leader and myself which started a couple hours after the initiation of the first wave...

[/spoil]

BTW, JadolesMasta is the leader of PARA :)

And here is what Happened to JadolesMasta Main Village
[spoil]
The attacker has taken over the village (See detailed report with additional calculations)
Date: Sep 08,2010 23:51
World data: 09.09.10 08:54:44
Luck: 19.1%
Morale: 100%
Attacker: [player]ProGamer2010[/player] [[ally]Khaos[/ally]] (206.140 points)
Village: [village](314|136)[/village]
(influenced by the church)

units12.png

quantity
18.gif
___
0____250____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____1__

pasek12.png

losses
29.gif
___
0_____1_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

pasek12.png

survivors
11.gif
___
0____249____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____1__

losses.png

quantity
13.gif
__________30__________30__________70___________1

haul.png

quantity
13.gif
___________0___________0___________0____________0/3735
Defender: [player]JadolesMasta[/player] [[ally]PARA[/ally]] (30.237 points)
Village: [village](380|95)[/village]

units12.png

quantity
18.gif
___
0_____2_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

pasek12.png

losses
29.gif
___
0_____2_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

pasek12.png

survivors
11.gif
___
0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

pasek12b.png

outside
23.gif
___
0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

village 1
16.gif
__
240__1000__2365____0____300___134____0_____0____50____50_____0_____0__

village 1: [village](382|85)[/village]

losses.png

quantity
13.gif
__________60__________60_________140___________2

Loyalty loss from 19 to -7
Report generated using Report Converter - Tribal-Reports.net
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

[EMAIL="&@$%)!#" said:
Anonymous][/EMAIL]I am a retarded excuse for a spy i know... at least i tried. Epic fail i know. you guys should noble my sorry arse before syn does because of how pathetic i am...

From a member of my tribe. bless his heart. :)