Funny in game attacks/defences

Uwthree

Post funny attack/defence reports here. And yes, I want a sticky.

Uwthree

Dratts, and the topic number is before mine as proof... You win :icon_razz:

Uwthree

Oh well. Considering W17 hasn't started yet, what's the funniest attack you've had sent to you? Mine was someone sending 1 scout at me on W12 :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh well. Considering W17 hasn't started yet, what's the funniest attack you've had sent to you? Mine was someone sending 1 scout at me on W12 :lol:

5000 pointer sent 1 scout at me so i scouted him and he had 12 spears

Delete now...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why people always get urges to be the one to create this thread :icon_evil:

Uwthree

why people always get urges to be the one to create this thread :icon_evil:

Ummm... because... we do? Anywho after his failure the guy tried again with around 700 scouts and again failed, then sent 2000 spears at me with 1000 scouts, failed again, then gave up :lol:

DeletedUser

Ummm... because... we do? Anywho after his failure the guy tried again with around 700 scouts and again failed, then sent 2000 spears at me with 1000 scouts, failed again, then gave up :lol:

you suck on w12

and the one scout does work more times than people think.

DeletedUser

Anywho after his failure the guy tried again with around 700 scouts and again failed, then sent 2000 spears at me with 1000 scouts, failed again, then gave up :lol:

totally unrelated to my question... :icon_neutral:

why you need to be the one to start this thread... :icon_confused:

Uwthree

i dont care that you suck, i just dont like people slaggin og the one scout rule!!!!!!! it works
It can sometimes, really most of the time it doesn't though. For instance one time when I had 2k scouts someone sent 300 and all of 'em survived. Son't have the foggiest how :icon_confused:
totally unrelated to my question... :icon_neutral:

why you need to be the one to start this thread... :icon_confused:

I don't know, for the sticky?

DeletedUser

if you want a thread like this so that it will be stickied, check the thread on this topic that is stickied itself. they will be created when the world starts.