Funny in game mail

thanatos42

when i have a coke i like to drink it with ice i don't like bottled coke unless i drink it in a glass with ice but i like to drink coke out of the can when its been in the refrigerator for a while do you like cereal i like sultana bran its got sultanas and bran in it i pick most of the sultanas out because they put too many in but when you have picked most of the sultanas out it tastes pretty good

This killed me ahaha

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ok so I decided to help that guy out a bit.

Sent him a mail entitled: A useful tip for you.

Then I got this

garrod123 May 02, 01:25
you miss spelt puncutuation it is spelt puncutuation from garrod123

Pa Fehk Tai Mihn May 02, 01:26
Er no. It is spelt punctuation.

garrod123 May 02, 01:26
look in the dictionary

Pa Fehk Tai Mihn May 02, 01:28
What planet are you from?

Pa Fehk Tai Mihn May 02, 01:29
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/punctuation

garrod123 May 02, 01:54
puncutuate insert stops in [written or printed matter]mark or divide with stops break up or diversify[tale journey etc] with recurrent interruption;~ation [~ation mark,stop] forgive my puncutuation
P-U-N-C-U-T=U-A-T-I-O-N-

Pa Fehk Tai Mihn May 02, 01:55
I give up with you I really do

He's beyond help (facepalm)

Last edited:

DeletedUser86709

He's beyond help (facepalm)

image.png

DeletedUser86709

You'll see, once DM has merged into them they will have enough points to buy the best prize in the arcade!

nightmaresc2

b-537 Apr 17, 10:16
Why you have attack me

b-537 Apr 17, 10:44
Tell me

FearTheNight Apr 17, 10:46
I might have hit the wrong target sorry

b-537 Apr 17, 10:47
Now send some resource and army

b-537 Apr 17, 10:49
Now I am deleting myaccount

FearTheNight Apr 17, 10:52
1k spear 1k sword 3k of each resource on the way

b-537 Apr 17, 15:50
where is the support u told you give and the resource

FearTheNight Apr 17, 16:25
Sent it to the wrong target, sorry

b-537 Apr 17, 16:50.
Deleting account your real jerk

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I have about three cans a day do you drink coco cola or do you drink pepsi pepsis not bad but I prefer coke what do you think we can talk about that when we become allies I had to go out for a cigarette before because I smoke do you smoke I have about 15 a day there getting pretty expensive so I have cut back a few do you smoke cigarettes i own two dogs there pretty friendly don't have a cat do you own dogs i also have some chooks they rome around the back yard i know this has nothing to do with the game but i thought i would let you know its 9:30 in the evening here in Australia

I died laughing. Do you smoke 15 a day lolol.

gmrocks

if we were allies watched sienfield this afternoon on the television i don't know if you get sienfield where you are its a pretty good show its old but still good i also watched mythbusters that's not bad either

For what it's worth, those are great shows.

DeletedUser86709

sgt wrinkles May 02, 22:30
Hey I was thinking about joining I just wanted to see how it plays out in this tribe ATM and I was wondering if there was a space in your tribe this early war has screwed me over in this tribe and was wondering if I could be allowed in I don't want to join just yet though

sgt wrinkles May 02, 22:30
I do normally like to go down with the ship so maybe when this tribe falls of it does soon then can Iv

Lego Batman May 02, 22:32
We don't accept your kind in here.

Loyalty is a principle not a choice.

smh but also makes me laugh :p

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not entirely sure if this is a funny mail but that's how it started so going to stick with it.

The Formation Of Eggo
2nm3ghd.jpg

The Background
So someone thought it would be a funny idea to display my name on the Ego profile. I recently got an outbreak of mails asking for recruitment and was unsure what I would do. Then it hit me! I would make the best the best academy tribe for Ego the world has ever seen! But first I was going to have a little fun first.

The Story
So I was on the hunt for the best players around to be included into the best academy tribe around, I needed activity, loyal members and most importantly the best King Of The Hill players. But I realised something, I had forgotten a Duke!

[spoil]famousinfernotoday at 04:37
Hey Jusdailey,
As is it currently The 3rd I am no longer in charge of leadership, here in ego we have a spinner to determine leadership and unfortunately the odds were not in my favour. However luck is your side as the spinner landed on Pa Fehk Tai Mihn, if you message this player saying I told you to come to her she will surely recruit to the tribe.

Welcome to Ego!

P.S Would you like to be the Duke of our second academy tribe?
[/spoil]

Unfortunately Pa Fehk Tai Mihn was drunk!

[spoil]Pa Fehk Tai Mihntoday at 04:46
Thanksh for your applicationsh, howevr I hav been drinkingz and am not capable of consshidering it at the momentsh. Please defer to Prometheus he shouldsh be able to recruitz yoush[/spoil]

Being sent on a wild goose chase, Jusdailey would no longer stand for this! So he left his tribe and formed Eggo The new academy tribe for Ego. With the help of myself we sort out the best players in the K, 28 members later we now have the best tribe ever on K66

2rfwt1j.png

TLDR:

Get put on Ego tribe profile
Get Loads of recruitment mails (despite being in RawR)
Decide to make a fake academy tribe
Becomes the #1 in the K

2cgijjo.png

Should probably mention this tribe has no relation to Ego.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

After losing my troops on this guy's stacked village:

And to be clear i'm in a 3 man tribe without any alliances of any sort... so no clue what he gets talking about at the end... lol

PMcC May 03, 18:17
lol.. wow, my hat's off to you man... :)

Loki Leohard May 03, 18:18
Looks like you are going to be my farm soon...

PMcC May 03, 18:19
lol.. bold but sure, bring it on :)

PMcC May 03, 18:26
and btw, replying to a compliment with "you will be my farm" is quite juvenile..

Loki Leohard May 03, 19:03
No quite professional... check my w6 stats, Jaaz

It was a nice attempt though I have to give YOU credit you did actually attack where as dragnor always scouts first and he does not realize just who he is playing against, but a word of warning I have my old team here from w54 so maybe you guys should move to a different world, I am looking after this little team for now trying to teach newbies how to play... You and your mates are pretty predictable...

You really need to find out who your allies are, you have talked to me before even though I was only sitting that account...LOL

Jim
aka

Loki Leohard
Knight1st
1stKnight
Nearyan
Loki (forum mod) w22
Gorrilia69
caliptoe
Jaaz

You should check who is in the hall of fame more, Me or Your team members all of them... Oh and I do know a couple of them and they still talk to me on skype....

I have forwarded the reports to your ally team and they are not going to be happy that you guys killed some of their troops...

Your team has 6 real players, you have 7 average and you are included in these, and the rest are only putting in time and will fold under pressure, Good luck in the future on this world... My team already wants to take all you guys out but I have other issues east of our core atm but I can turn them loose on your close members if you all continue to noble little players or barbs showing what type of players you really are...

They/I have asked for your teams help in a real war and instead you and your team insist on wasting nobles on players under 3k...

When I delete this account and join my co's main account then we will be turning our attention your way rather than on the #5-6 teams...

I play this account with only one co so that I have time to plan the OP's required of a 1st place team...

By the way I do have 5 co's but only one here with me.... The others are playing our main account... LOL

You should start watching your allies and who is sitting over there... Oh thats right you can't, LOL

PMcC May 03, 19:05

blah blah blah, too much BS i don't care about and i'm not even done the first paragraph... i'm bored now... bye!

In love with himself much????

master of the rangers

Amusing ingame mail... Or just screwing your members over? You choose

Lord Zukie
Greeting. I am Lord Zukie. Duke of Eye. As you are aware. Many of our own have left to join your side. In which I do not blame them. I will admit we do have a few cracks in communications here and Eye will not last of much longer. So I do ask of you of a personal agreement between leaderships.

My proposal is we keep our, nap. Potentially become PA's. And when the time is right. I will allow the feeding of my tribe to your own. See it as a personal farm. I also have the insight on Angry and their family's leadership as well.

Just a private deal between two leaders. If you find it at all appealing.

Let me know,

~Lord Zukie

master of the rangers

Already have! Who does that? Offers their tribe up as food to protect themselves... I hope they noble him, or i hope he grows a little bigger so he is worth us nobling!

DeletedUser86709

I'm guessing you recruited him with an application as in depth and well written as that.