Funny in-game mails

mrmuffinman

every world has a funny in-game mails thread so i thought i would post one as they are quite good
so ill start
Quit it said:
Big-Mallin today at 20:13
Quit threatening our tribe member or you will be added to our enemie death list and one of the first to be nobled. We have [ally]WEB[/ally] behind us, our mother tribe and your tribe can not fight against us. QUIT IT, say your sorry and we'll forget this whole thing.

Last edited:

Oh the 1R0NY...

Complaint regarding member said:
danmaketribes today at 21:03
Hello,

[player]Jak6[/player] has been "mail-shotting" many people in this world, telling them to restart or be attacked.

I consider this not only rude, i also consider it a form of online peer-peer bullying. This is unacceptable and i would like you to deal with it.

Also, i really do suggest that you tell your members not to be rude to tribe leaders of higher ranked tribes.

Thankyou,
[player]DanMakeTribes[/player]
Head of Diplomatic Relations @[ally]ravenD[/ally]

this made me chuckle.

DeletedUser

his reply to my mail amused me:

Important said:
1deadly1 on 24.06. at 21:24
Dear Diplomat,

It has come to my attention that you are attempting to gain power in a FORK controlled zone. Cease and fork dessist immediately. Resistance is futile.

You fork may apply for a share of the power within our zone for the small price of a tribal name change.

My TW record speaks for me when I say fork this is not to be taken lightly. Your survival as a fork tribe depends fork on your decision in this matter.

I hope you fork choose the correct path and spare your members the humiliation of being FORKed.

Thank you and fork have a good day.
-1deadly1
FORK

nothingface0012 on 25.06. at 05:48
ill have to get bak to u on tht matter.

DeletedUser

Hey said:
ball boy today at 14:08
Hi I am the leader of [ally]~LoT~[/ally] we are ranked 15th in the world and 3rd in our continent.

We are starting a brother tribe out on K34 and would like you to merge with [ally]~LoT2~[/ally]. They only started recently and are still very small. I am not afraid to show say that [ally]~LoT2~[/ally] are small cause I know that soon they will be great and I will be able to look at this message in the near future and see that I have done great things for my brothers.

I know if you merge into them they will become strong and dominate your continent. I am sending this message to 12 other tribes in the hopes of getting all 13 of you to merge. All the tribes I have choosen are not part of a family and have from 3 to 7 members. If all 13 of you goin into the elite ranks of the titans you will become a great force on your continent and many other players and tribes will want invites and merges, this is exactly what I did in my tribe and look where we are now. We would like you to join and become part of the family.

I know our other family tribes are weak but all three are merging together to form one big tribe and are merging with 5 smaller tribes not much different from your selves. They are called [ally].:NK:.[/ally] and are 15th in our K with 30 members and will be like 4th after the merge's are finished.

We Need You to join [ally]~LoT2~[/ally] so they can do the same as our other brother tribe.

I want all of you to consider this offer because I will only offer it once and then move to ask the next lot of tribes to merge. You are the tribes that I think will be best suited fo a merge into our family and I would be honoured to fight along side you in the battle to over-run this world.

Yours Faithfully
[player]ball boy[/player]
Duke and Founder of [ally]~LoT~[/ally]
Lol NooB's :lol:

DeletedUser

diplomacy said:
petesmah on 25.06. at 23:08
would your tribe like an alliance with ours?

Doesn't anyone know how to properly ask for an alliance, who are these strange diplomats?

DeletedUser

I hear some asshole from some tribe called Splat! got fed up with that ~LoT~ tribes bullshit, and infiltrated them and stole their sleep schedules and shit. :icon_eek:

:icon_eek: whos Splat!?

and on another note who posts their sleep schedules anywhere?

DeletedUser

How come everyone always gets these great mass-recruiting tribe invites? I've only gotten 1... is it because I don't shower?

mrmuffinman

How come everyone always gets these great mass-recruiting tribe invites? I've only gotten 1... is it because I don't shower?

maybe
-you suck at point whoring so they think you are a noob
-they already have mass invited the rest of your 7x7
-they reached their 100 invite limit
-your name is boaring
-you havent scared them(after telling my whole 7x7 to restart they all asked me if i wanted to join there tribe)

OrangeCrush420

Aids said:
Matty Stubley today at 11:22
Hi neighbor,

Unfortunately an outbreak of aids has occurred in my village and will be spreading to villages in the immediate vicinity shortly. This will effect your troops effectiveness, strength and lifespan. A wise idea would be to restart and save your troops the suffering.

Thanks,
Kazzak

I have aids now

DeletedUser27978

welsh celts today at 16:09
Burn For Your Sins
------------------------------------------
raheez-ironman today at 16:08
are u telkin to the right person
------------------------------------------
welsh celts today at 16:06
Hell Actually;

The Templa's declare a crusade to be launched on your cities and your tribes and allies cities, may your citizens burn for there pagan sins.
-------------------------------------------
welsh celts today at 16:02
go wild mate, you just a bunch of noobs banded to together in 1 tribe.

The weak should run and hide among the strong, what you guys have done is make official farms labeled under 1 banner, good luck, if i see any of your members near me, they will be my farms.
raheez-ironman today at 15:39
do u want me to tell ~D.G~
welsh celts on 26.06. at 23:59
i hate everything you and families stand for
raheez-ironman on 26.06. at 22:34
join the family tribe we will be much stronger see our main tribe [ALLY]~D.G~[/ALLY] we will support you are u in or out
IF U ARE IN please reply we will give u a name

please reply
raheez-ironman