Funny Ingame Mails

DeletedUser

Wow, some people really need to read a startup guide...

Start up guides are useless. Some are actually made to make people into better farms, some are made on 1 world's start up and with different settings you do different things. It's impossible to have a start up guide for every world.

DeletedUser

Start up guides are useless. Some are actually made to make people into better farms, some are made on 1 world's start up and with different settings you do different things. It's impossible to have a start up guide for every world.
And even with the right settings, you still need to adapt to the situation.

DeletedUser100696

Can you explain to me why it isn't useful for this world? I've been following it so far and I followed it on .us w4 and it seems to work pretty well....

DeletedUser

Can you explain to me why it isn't useful for this world? I've been following it so far and I followed it on .us w4 and it seems to work pretty well....

Guides help if you're new, but isn't the best thing to do. What you plan on building and making is all affected by what happens around you, your area, the competition and how good farming is near you. Just following a guide which doesn't take into account this is just too one dimensional. So I'd say that you should use a guide to get a general sense of what to do but don't follow it word by word. There is not such thing as a 'perfect guide'.

DeletedUser98416

This is what i call "Personall Satisfaction" :icon_wink:

I was sedning mass friend requests around, awardwhoring ofcourse, and then... :icon_cool:
[SPOIL] Dragonsrage7843 has accepted your request to be added to your Buddy list (new) Aug 11,2011 07:23[/SPOIL]
After this he sent a mail...
[SPOIL]
Dragonsrage7843 today at 10:05
Uhmmm who are you? i have no idea how you are what so ever

=Black Rider= today at 10:07
Hi, I iz Blacky :3 how iz you?

Dragonsrage7843 today at 10:09
decent...uhmm but yeah do i know you from a past world cuz i don't remember you at all

=Black Rider= today at 10:13
Howz u dont remember meh? We playz on Antarctic server, W82, 7 summerz ago :3

Dragonsrage7843 today at 10:20
uhmm sorry dont know and if you are thinking of someone else i used to always go by the username of ravens7843 but that data got all corrupted so i switched to this user name. sorry dude but i am not who you think.

=Black Rider= today at 10:40
Waits man, Waits!! i iz sure u are the one... i cant belive u dont remember! come on.. we were in You Are Trolled Stupid Man! tribe together (tag YATSM!).. it cant be u dont remember.. we were only guys in tribe along with 14 hot womans... 4 blondes, 2 redhears and 8 brunettes... u were giving compliments to American blonde called Dayen, and then she was showing u her naked pictures to return u favour.. come on man, u must remember, she had soooo big breast it was unbeliveable... o_O
U were also getting horny, and u were showing me her pics then aswell.. dude we ha so much fun.. u have to remember!!

Dragonsrage7843 today at 10:50
uhmm hey man thats not me at all but i think your getting horny just talking about but yeah this isnt me i got no idea what your talking about with all this

=Black Rider= today at 10:53
come its gotta be u... i am 100% sure its u acctually

Dragonsrage7843 today at 10:56
no you got the wrong guy. i really got no idea. but yeah whatever dude you think what you want but i have no ever loving idea what or who your talking about

=Black Rider= today at 10:59
No man, u dont want to admit the truth...! u are hiding behind alias and u dont want anyone to know it... not even ur old pal! Me!! Blacky... awhhh, dont worry i wont tell anyone mate ;) for the sake of good old times ;)

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:02
go away

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:02
listen man i have no idea in hell what your talking about so **** ***

=Black Rider= today at 11:07
Ohh come on, now u are insulting your old buddy... thats not what i was expecting from u brotha... bad bad.. such disapointment :/

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:15
i still dont know what in hell your talking about, or who you even are. so drop the subject, mind your own business, and get the hell outta my face. because i dont know who you are.

=Black Rider= today at 11:20
U dont know who i am?!

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:23
yes that is what i have been trying to tell you, are you that stupid?!

=Black Rider= today at 11:27
Am i?

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:29
very!

=Black Rider= today at 11:30
How much is that very?!

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:30
a lot

=Black Rider= today at 11:31
Am i stupid like u or worse?

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:33
really you think i am stupid eh? alright well you will see about that. So yeah you can go to hell and shut the **** up otherwise i will nuke the ******* **** out of you

=Black Rider= today at 11:35
Allrigh, go ahead, nuke me :3

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:35
anytime it will be my pleasure to take your village,

=Black Rider= today at 11:37
I wantz u to do it NaOw!!!

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:37
maybe if you knew how to spell i could understand you

=Black Rider= today at 11:40
I cantz speik English very goodz... sorrz :/

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:41
oh well maybe you should learn. also your still using condoms because your still under protection so nothing will happen

=Black Rider= today at 11:43
Are u trying to make me have sex with u?!
cus if u do, i am not gay u pervert faggot!!! o_O

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:44
oh well i have a girlfriend for that and also well i don't know how i turned into a pervert when you where the one talking about big boobs earlier.

=Black Rider= today at 11:48
But u were talking to me about those boobs back on Antarctic server remember? You Are Trolled Stupid Man! tribe.. we were ranked 2 before all those nice girls quit... and u and me couldnt stay in same tribe like gays so we quit too :)

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:51
alright man i dont know how ******* stupid you can ******* get you have to be the dumbest piece of **** i have ever met. i have already told a thousand ******* times i dont know you.

=Black Rider= today at 11:53
IT CANT BE U DONT KNOWZ ME BRAH!!!

Dragonsrage7843 today at 11:56
yeah whatever i give up do whatever you want i could care less but yes i dont know you so yeah i am done with you bye

=Black Rider= today at 11:56
Byezz!!! :D
[/SPOIL]
Even if i game my best to help him figure out i am just a troll, unfortunatly this "old" shorth friendship has come to an end :'( *sigh*
[SPOIL] Dragonsrage7843 has removed himself from your Buddy list Aug 11,2011 11:57[/SPOIL]

PS: I edited message and putted stars (***) instead if his swearing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

praveen13 today at 11:53
Hello Sir/Madam,

We are a tribe based in Continent 55.
We only Recruit Members in k55
We are searching for members with these qualities:
*Experienced
*Active
*Loyal

If you could follow these, Please join us, if you cannot follow, Please IGNORE this Application.

We would like to have a Humble reply.

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely/Faithfully,
[player]praveen13[/player]
World 2 Member.

praveen13 today at 12:06
Sir/Madam,
Please reply with a 'Yes' or a 'No'

spud 101 today at 12:11
praveen13 said:
We are a tribe based in Continent 55.
We only Recruit Members in k55

No you don't. You have a member in k54 and for that reason I'm out.

Terrible pitch.

praveen13 today at 12:14
Well, He is WINNER of all speed rounds.
He is gonna win this world too...so we took him
[player]adamcjw[/player] near him is our friend

praveen13 today at 12:15
+FYI
We are not MRA's

spud 101 today at 12:18
Author said:
Well, He is WINNER of all speed rounds.
. Sorry but that is so legendary that has to go on the externals. *facepalm*

Also I agree with you you're not MRA's. You're STD's, spreading through the villages giving my spears the clap. Thanks for that. :|

praveen13 today at 12:19
YOU said:
You're STD's, spreading through the villages giving my spears the clap. Thanks for that. :|

Btw, I cannot understand STD

praveen13 today at 12:23
Ok No more Arguments.
Best way = Withdraw invite.

not brilliant i know but seriously winner of every speed round? I almost fell off my seat xD

DeletedUser

This is what i call "Personall Satisfaction" :icon_wink:

I was sedning mass friend requests around, awardwhoring ofcourse, and then... :icon_cool:
[SPOIL] Dragonsrage7843 has accepted your request to be added to your Buddy list (new) Aug 11,2011 07:23[/SPOIL]
After this he sent a mail...
[SPOIL][/SPOIL]
Even if i game my best to help him figure out i am just a troll, unfortunatly this "old" shorth friendship has come to an end :'( *sigh*
[SPOIL] Dragonsrage7843 has removed himself from your Buddy list Aug 11,2011 11:57[/SPOIL]

PS: I edited message and putted stars (***) instead if his swearing :)

Good lulz there, I can tell you had fun with that guy :lol:

DeletedUser99565

cdwold today at 03:24
hello i saw that you were rank number 1 in this world, so ive decided i was going to put a claim on you. thats right i am going to noble you within the next 3 days. :)

?Me? today at 03:27
LOL wanna be friend? I like ur humor

cdwold today at 03:28
haha sure. i really did put a claim on you though. ;)
he is mine!

DeletedUser

man of noble today at 17:54
you made me sad
man of noble today at 17:53
Who my mommy noooo my moommy will kill me :(
Resonance. today at 17:52
Dont talk to mehz no more u gave away my wood!!! you traitorz im going to go tell the forum peeps what u did!
man of noble today at 17:51
no no *runs off after but stops* the shit is coming out my jeans :(
Resonance. today at 17:50
31 shame on you good sir! tiz not nice to do this to mehz *runs off crying*
man of noble today at 17:49
spear nuke i just shit myself its runing down my legs :(
man of noble today at 17:49
only got 31 now :p
Resonance. today at 17:48
thatz almost 3 spearz!!!! Give it to mehz and ill let you free!!!

If not Ill spear Nuke ya!!!! give me!
man of noble today at 17:46
Yeah 129 is not a lot
Resonance. today at 17:46
im sorry i have no wood

O Rly?!?!?!?
man of noble today at 17:45
Marry me ?

im sorry i have no wood

love you<3
im your sex pet XD
Resonance. today at 17:44
Right put your hands in the air and give me your wood naow!!! resistance is futile!
man of noble today at 17:20
Hey mate

sup?

Read from bottom up