Funny Mail

DeletedUser110265

IslaGratte Nov 16,2013 01:16
ur recent attacks on bbartley will not go unpunished, you should follow this advice, if you stay quiet and we dont notice you, you have a shot, even may be recruited but now your making things awkward

wongelek Nov 16,2013 01:21
Why you don't mail me before attack me? I have attack first from Nidogor. Now i can not cancel my troops, how this solution?

IslaGratte Nov 16,2013 01:22
well you knew this would be a dead end in terms of you losing the war, now if nid wants to take ur village i cant stop him, you ll have to make a deal with him and bartley to survive

wongelek Nov 16,2013 01:27
Okay, i will talk to bartley. Can you help me to talk about this condition to him first.

IslaGratte Nov 16,2013 01:28
i let him know

IslaGratte Nov 16,2013 01:41
btwi m not saying you will be recruited im saying you might have a chance at surviving and maybe at being recruited

wongelek Nov 16,2013 01:48
I just want to play this game (TW) for friendship not to be enemy.

IslaGratte Nov 16,2013 01:49
maybe you should look into www.tribehugs.com

wongelek Nov 16,2013 01:50
Can not open? Why?

tears of joy

Don Funk

IslaGratte Nov 16,2013 01:16
ur recent attacks on bbartley will not go unpunished, you should follow this advice, if you stay quiet and we dont notice you, you have a shot, even may be recruited but now your making things awkward

Now regarding the tears joy .. I dont know. I have to admit that I got tears from laughing so hard.
Why would anyone consider a player that just sits there doing nothing.. ?
Im afraid you islagratte just made a laughingstock of yourself :lol:

DeletedUser110265

Now regarding the tears joy .. I dont know. I have to admit that I got tears from laughing so hard.
Why would anyone consider a player that just sits there doing nothing.. ?
Im afraid you islagratte just made a laughingstock of yourself :lol:

too busy winning a war, sry