Funny Messages

DeletedUser99405

These have always made me chuckle, and we're missing a thread for it?
Lets see em'.

Hi man. I think you're a good player: you have a premium account and the bonus villages are empty because you ride -.- This account is a sharing account. Me (iozappo) and my friend sbabbo are from italy. We are expert players and we would really like to join your tribe. We started right now playing in this world but we will be strong as soon as possible. Let me know. cheers

Ioz.

DeletedUser107498

That's a good one, but you can't beat the "You should restart now because I am awesome" start-up mails.

Anyone got any of them? :D

DeletedUser

For future reference anarchrist91, I'm English. I'm only on UK times ;)

Come at me bro.

DeletedUser

I hope them from Italy Mess you up.

Calling people names is just dam rude.

DeletedUser

That's a good one, but you can't beat the "You should restart now because I am awesome" start-up mails.

Anyone got any of them? :D

here you go.

Lordtrall Jul 10,2013 19:48
Hi there,

I just wanted to introduce myself as your in my 13x13, am currently in the top 25 in the world and plan on clearing every account within my locale which includes your village.

Your already so far behind me and im trying to find the nice way of putting that you should restart now to find a better location with players your own size as I don't want you wasting your time building your village for me.

I hope you enjoy this world in your future location

COLT

DeletedUser

'Hi u wonna join my tribe?' messages are the ones I find funniest haha.

DeletedUser

here you go.

Lordtrall Jul 10,2013 19:48
Hi there,

I just wanted to introduce myself as your in my 13x13, am currently in the top 25 in the world and plan on clearing every account within my locale which includes your village.

Your already so far behind me and im trying to find the nice way of putting that you should restart now to find a better location with players your own size as I don't want you wasting your time building your village for me.

I hope you enjoy this world in your future location

COLT

That is basically asking to be gangbanged...

DeletedUser106614

this must be why i had 4 people spiking my 4 closest barbs...after i sent them all restart mails

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
anne curtis Jul 11,2013 16:54
wanna join with us?

ALessonInPointWhoring Jul 11,2013 17:01
I know....absolutely nothing about your tribe.

anne curtis Jul 11,2013 17:03
we dont know u either.:)
okey then have a good day.

ALessonInPointWhoring Jul 11,2013 17:25
General rule:

Any player that wants to join a tribe that they know nothing about isn't worth recruiting.

When recruiting your job is that of a sales person. Your product is your tribe. You are selling them your tribe, trying to get them to join it over all of the other tribes they can join.

What you did was moreso the equivalent of putting your tribe on a store shelf, but with no description, no price, and no salesperson to tell you about it.

When will people learn how to recruit?

DeletedUser

lolmanned I like a good gang banging session ^_^

I'll bring the whips and the chains and you can bring the broads!

DeletedUser99405

When will people learn how to recruit?
At least he didn't copy paste something and assume it was correct (or that I was even interested).

Hello, I see your active by your points already, and I also notice your not in a tribe. Your pretty local to all our members and we have allies to. You see, we picked the best few people from previous worlds with [tribe name] and we don't mass recruit players from before the world starts, which is the downfall of a lot of the tribes at the beginning. We chose to invite a few and then wait for the world to start to see who grows before we invite people.

Hope to be working with you soon
This was sent to me pretty early in the world... and with them on the other side of the world.
So, he sent this 20 mins later.

Ahh not to worry I see your quite far away.

Alright... then?

DeletedUser103944

Hello dynamic11,
Let me begin by introducing myself, I am Ogth the duke of the tribe ~D.W~. We are an active tribe with loyal and experienced members. My aim is to create one of the dominating tribes in this world. I personally would not consider my tribe a mass recruiting tribe. I do not spam out invites randomly and don't accept weak players. I select active, powerful players who clearly know what they are doing and offer them the opportunity to join my tribe. I cannot force you. ~D.W~ has recently took the top spot within K44 which I am very proud of. I know you will have many offers from other tribes, of which some are probably better than mine but I still think you should consider us when choosing a tribe. We are active and have loyal members. I get the tribe involved as a whole as much as I can I decision making using polls and posts. The tribe is actively kept up to date with what is going on. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I would be honoured if you were to join us

Yours ogth

He didn't even get my name right.

DeletedUser

I received this gym yesterday:

Dinosaur Killers Jul 11,2013 05:11
Greetings I am your friendly neighborhood watch and i am telling you to restart to make the area a better place.

If you think I am just another noob then perhaps you should see some of my stats from other worlds that i have played under:

Me as Randora

Me as newelijah
Me as well me

So as you can see i am far from a noob on this game and have played multiple million points accounts under these names and others.

So just click

Settings>Start Over>Choose starting location away from the north

With Special mail

[player]Dinosaur Killers[/player] your friendly village destroyer and killer

unchill1990 Jul 11,2013 12:57
You bring a compelling case, I am glad to see you are clearing out some noobs that will actually jump at the sight of this mail but I am no noob. I have played for quite a while. Sadly we seem to have jumped around and not meant on any other worlds. I will not be restarting, thanks for the concern.

Best of luck!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love it when a cocky player mails the wrong player ,

The problem is, everyone thinks they're the "wrong player".

Back when I used to frequently send restart mails half the people I sent them to said they'd teach me a lesson.

Not one of them ever did so. Most of them got catted to dust or rimmed.

DeletedUser

Either way funny to watch , I'm sure most of the pro's are past restart mails.

After all Noob's can snipe now!

DeletedUser

I have yet to receive anything from him. I have never been a fan of restart mails, though i know why people do them. I laugh when I get them :)