Funny moments of TLA/GRIND war.

DeletedUser62494

and the dictator says...lol..

its quite clear then you are not by that post my dear cute friend..
i will when i catch up with you, just 100 odd more barbs to go, is that ok..
i have already told you, its the big fish i'm interested in.. but dont worry i'm sure you'l get there one day (maybe)

lol.. are you a shark now slayer..lol..
flipper comes to mind thinking that..lol..flipper.. brill..:icon_cool:

Yes Sam is our dictator. And we have no problem with that. Its his tribe. He founded it and we chose to join and can leave just as easily. So why shouldn't he be the dictator.

Haha take your 100 barbs. Internals and barbs are all you have ever capped. War must be scary for someone who never attacks TLA.

Aw now I am flipper lol get your head checked. You have yet to even fight in this war. Thus your credibility is worthless.

DeletedUser

he has never once quit this world on us.. and we thank him for that...

just to let u know we love sam more for leaveing cause the reason he left was way more important than any game!!!

and im sure if the same happened to jr token. he would do the same as would all of us except u

so to keep the little bit of respect u still have id sugest u learn what your talking about before u post your bullcrap again

DeletedUser89005

my dear .. (almost said it there) slayer you have posted within another thread stating:
No we have top secret info that it is for sure a he :icon_eek:
now where does your credibility come from, infact where does your so called facts come from, must you "yet again" be proven to be one who tells tales... is this how w29 will rember you..

DeletedUser

I'm registering my formal complaint about big bert's use of the word pimps for dmg. that is not dmg's original account bert.

also, being a registered pimp in the states of nevada and california and deriving 50% of my income from "pimping" i would rather you NOT use my my profession as a racist term against anyone from *TLA*

thanks.

DeletedUser89005

I'm registering my formal complaint about big bert's use of the word pimps for dmg. that is not dmg's original account bert.
indeed it is not his original account, its an account he has now taken over from when he quit and left the game but if the word "pimps" has upset you i can atleast refer to him as "the monkey" then can i not.. after all, his account now is titled "pimpthemonkey" and using the word "pimps" was a shortened version of it for me, but seeing as you feel threatened and insulted by it i will refrain from using it and soley use the word "monkey" from now on..
i mean lets be realistic here, you refer to me as "bert" when in actual fact my ingame name is bigbert24..

DeletedUser

indeed it is not his original account, its an account he has now taken over from when he quit and left the game but if the word "pimps" has upset you i can atleast refer to him as "the monkey" then can i not.. after all, his account now is titled "pimpthemonkey" and using the word "pimps" was a shortened version of it for me, but seeing as you feel threatened and insulted by it i will refrain from using it and soley use the word "monkey" from now on..
i mean lets be realistic here, you refer to me as "bert" when in actual fact my ingame name is bigbert24..
Actually, calling someone a monkey can be seen as an insult directed towards a player. Your best of using his full account name, or his real name.

DeletedUser

also, being a registered pimp in the states of nevada and california and deriving 50% of my income from "pimping" i would rather you NOT use my my profession as a racist term against anyone from *TLA*

thanks.

I hear yeah Simon. Pimpin aint Easy!!

DeletedUser79621

Please explain to me how calling someone a realistic name like "bert" is even close to calling someone "pimps" (which btw would refer to more than one pimp) or "monkey".

DeletedUser

Please explain to me how calling someone a realistic name like "bert" is even close to calling someone "pimps" (which btw would refer to more than one pimp) or "monkey".
There are numerous names you can call him. Sam, Damage, DMG, PTM... all of which are shorter and a lot easier to type rather than phrases such as 'pimp' and 'the monkey'.
As for us calling you Bert... Bert is a real name. It's not like: Ah was just talking to my mates Pimp and The Monkey. Unless you are a crazed drug-addicted gangster you will use more appropriate names rather than this typical 'dribble'.

(Sorry guys, just had to use the bert word.)