Funny moments of TLA/GRIND war.

DeletedUser89005

whats wrong my good friend has the cat got your tongue????
you seem quite now after that, are you thinking of a reply?

DeletedUser

when the attacker has not lost "perhaps" ..
in this case the attackers have lost and lost more than the defender!!!

your fools where warned what would happen, and as i am sure you are aware i only defended against 4 villages out of 194, am i gloating no i am not i am amazed at what they/you created..

if i where to boast i would highlight it as such, as for those in GRINDF they are and do deserve credit for the silly attacks you launch upon them, lets be realistic here sammy, your boys did not cut it, infact they lost!!! lost to the point where they are now regarded as silly players who send silly attacks... for you to be defending such just creates another topic for me.. "damage the fool"

focus on my tribe, i focus upon nothing else, hence me being here to ridicule your ho-hummed post you offer nothing other than excuses and distractions to the the reality of the topic, you sir should eat the pie that has been forced upon your own tribemates."that pie being one off a fool"..

and for the record this is the real bert...

:lol: your rebukes me laugh!

Btw, I lost little to nothing over all when hitting you. I am quite satisfied of sending the cats, as I only wanted to be annoying, aka, random noble nukes I sent ;o lol. Keep boasting you lost less troops, but I think you forget:

LightbulbIdea.jpg

We play Tribalwars :eek: troops are meant to die.

DeletedUser89005

Btw, I lost little to nothing over all when hitting you.
and who enabled that.. you...lol
as I only wanted to be annoying, aka, random noble nukes I sent
the only annoying factor was that you could not follow up on them and left your support troops to die!!!!..
. Keep boasting you lost less troops,
i'm not boasting, merely asking why....

DeletedUser

the only annoying factor was that you could not follow up on them and left your support troops to die!!!!..

My support was sent to a village SIMON did actually noble from you. Than me actually not being online (Omg, I actually do leave TW) was what killed my support. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't take so much credit for what was it? 5-6 D's? lol. Aint a lot to boast over xD

Simply, We sent attacks, coz we find you annoying. We did not time anything. I sent catters because I wanted to annoy you as you annoy me. You dodged, which in turn let me cat quite a lot of stuff, which actually makes me feel good! So I am pleased with what I did, be it you see it as silly, I see it as fun!

32.jpg

DeletedUser89005

So I am pleased with what I did, be it you see it as silly, I see it as fun!
i agree i do see it as fun, and it has also created an interest for me...
My support was sent to a village SIMON did actually noble from you. Than me actually not being online (Omg, I actually do leave TW) was what killed my support. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't take so much credit for what was it? 5-6 D's? lol. Aint a lot to boast over xD
the viiage in question was a village i let be nobeled, infact i even pre-nobled it for him.. ask him... look at the stats.. what concerned me was your sending of support troops.. "why" i had already told him my intentions..
Aint a lot to boast over xD
i aint boasting merely aking why...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

the viiage in question was a village i let be nobeled, infact i even pre-nobled it for him.. ask him... look at the stats.. what concerned me was your sending of support troops.. "why" i had already told him my intentions..
Hehe, I know you pre-nobled it, Nothing wrong with seeing if he could keep it right? Nope, so killing those D's means nothing really. Was worth a try.

DeletedUser89005

indeed it was..
and i am not out to gloat, just wondering why there, it could never be held, hence my stalling in re-taking it to see if you had sent support..
it baffled me, so much invested for so little in return?

DeletedUser

indeed it was..
and i am not out to gloat, just wondering why there, it could never be held, hence my stalling in re-taking it to see if you had sent support..
Again, I will say it, there was not a lot sent, so there was little invested.

DeletedUser89005

co-ordinating over 100 nukes and nobels over a 3 day period between 2 players, whilst investing in a mountian of fakes does not appear to be as though little was invested, infact it appears to be as though quite alot was invested, through online time/resources/troops...
correct me if i am wong???

DeletedUser

co-ordinating over 100 nukes and nobels over a 3 day period between 2 players, whilst investing in a mountian of fakes does not appear to be as though little was invested, infact it appears to be as though quite alot was invested, through online time/resources/troops...
I have corrected you which you ignore :S

There was no co-ordination. It was a skype chat, and me and simon decided to send, so we did. :|

DeletedUser89005

oh dear god pimps..
i got another doing silly stuff..
sends attacks at ram speed then cancels to re-send again as though its a nobel train, is this what i and GRINDF face.. "baffoons" i even had the heart to mail him notifying him of his mistake and yet he still continued after opening it.
i am at a loss here.. bewildered infact!!!
(i'l not post who it is incase you all take offence there and report me..lol)

DeletedUser

oh dear god pimps..
sends attacks at ram speed then cancels to re-send again as though its a nobel train, is this what i and GRINDF face.. "baffoons" i even had the heart to mail him notifying him of his mistake and yet he still continued after opening it.

Again, if they are so bad, why is *TLA* handing GRIND! it's own rear on a silver platter?

You've never seen fake ram trains before? Many people in your own tribe probably use them. The weakness of the tactic is that it's easy to decipher from a long distance, but it is still a very commonly used tactic across most if not every world. You are flaming basics. What are you going to flame next, someone sending a nuke with too many MA for your tastes?

DeletedUser

oh dear god pimps..
Oh berty werty, More complaints? Never are you pleased.

How about you just play the game and stop complaining so much? :]

DeletedUser

oh dear god pimps..

you can post its me bert i dont mind

DeletedUser

One of the funniest things i have seen was the numerous and i mean numerous reports of berts villages getting catted.I hope you enjoy rebuilding Bert?

DeletedUser

I just skimmed through your posts bert, there isn't even much point reading them. They are worthless. Its members like you that let your tribe down, and I've got plenty of messages from your own council members bitching about you. So don't talk the talk when you don't have the respect of your own members ;) And seriously bert, you have absolutely nothing to say when you at one point was throwing a tantrum in GRIND!, shouting you were going to hit delete and being your usually over-dramatic self.

YOU hurt your own tribe by causing a massive fragmentation and YOU being selfish made GRIND suffer by personally causing INWARD disturbances. In *TLA* I would have no place for someone like you and would have personally rimmed you, but you only have to thank the good nature of mr token that you are still alive. I cannot believe you have the nerve to come to these forums, all boastful and condescending, after all the trouble that you have caused for your own tribe. If I was token I would be feeling pretty resentful, but he is such a nice guy. You should be thankful for that.

And it's really sad to see that you personally mail and insult any TLA member that attacks you, boasting about what you are going to do, and how pathetic the attacks are. I don't see any other GRIND member doing that; did KingMyster mail every single TLA member attacking him how pathetic their attacks are? Its simply demeaning, disrespectful, and damn right immature. rollo just forwarded the mails you wrote to him and I am honestly shaking my head in disbelief.

I say it once again. If you cannot reciprocate stats like these:

Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 555
Side 2: 123
Difference: 432

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,115,456
Side 2: 1,179,133
Difference: 3,936,323

chart

You have absolutely no right whatsoever to criticise the opponent's attacks or tactics.

So I advise you to pipe down.

I won't be replying to you again, seeing that you will probably reply with some strange illogical responses which unfortunately become impossible to comprehend for a sane human being.

*DMGboi*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

my dear good trusted and reliable friend slayer..
reports of what, stats of what..
have you not got it into your head yet what actually wins this world..
i suggest you do and do so quickly.. GRINDF will be the winner!!!!

Reports of what pitiful attacks look like. Like the many times GRIND has sent D troops at our villages in attempts to take them. O yes it happened. And stats do as a matter of fact matter. Because lets face it buddy ol pal ol boy, GRIND can't win if it aint growing.

Your question has been answered numerous times. Thus it has became boasting. If you were truly interested in hearing the truth you would have read their answer and accepted it as fact.

O dear god! You nobled a single village back from TLA! *gasp* Thats how you win a war bert. Just sit on your ass nobling barbs and hoping to god we don't cut through the meat shield and get to you.

Yet again its called boasting when you have already been answered and refuse to simply listen.

indeed it was..

Invested so much? If you think a few hundred attacks is TLA investing alot then boy have you got alot to learn. Ask Myster what alot looks like. Ask the players who spent their time sitting for silent what it looks like. Because you don't have a clue. You don't sit accounts for your own tribe but you complain about people not sitting accounts. O yes bert I am privy to all that happens within GRIND.

OMG! 100 nukes LMWAO. Is that it? You think 100 nukes is alot o dear lord almighty. You really are clueless as to what war looks like.

oh dear god pimps..

Aw your so cute. A few fakes and you feel like you should train us how to fight lol how bout you actually stop nobling barbs and come and get a piece of us if your the almighty attack machine. Come get this little fish lol but first you must get your self a set of stones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

But Slayer the barbs and inactives are still there so his "bigger fish" are still in the way.

DeletedUser62494

But Slayer the barbs and inactives are still there so his "bigger fish" are still in the way.

Like I said. When he gets a set of stones he can come outta the fish tank and get in the ocean with the sharks.

DeletedUser89005

and I've got plenty of messages from your own council members bitching about you. So don't talk the talk when you don't have the respect of your own members ;)
if that is the case pimps lets see them.. no point in you claiming it if you cant verify it..
(i trust you dont mind me calling you pimps, after all it does represent your IG name to a degree and i do know how you all are quite pumped up regarding your names..)
YOU hurt your own tribe by causing a massive fragmentation and YOU being selfish made GRIND suffer by personally causing INWARD disturbances.
i kinda agree with you pimps, i did hurt GRINDF..
did it fragment as you suggest, no it did'nt, quite the oppisite infact to be honest, although the objective was acheived in the end...
I would have no place for someone like you and would have personally rimmed you,
and the dictator says...lol..
you only have to thank the good nature of mr token that you are still alive.
i thank him daily..
If I was token I would be feeling pretty resentful, but he is such a nice guy. You should be thankful for that
but you are'nt jr though are you and yes he is such a nice guy, he has never once quit this world on us.. and we thank him for that...
And it's really sad to see that you personally mail and insult any TLA member that attacks you, boasting about what you are going to do, and how pathetic the attacks are
you dont have to read them pimps do you, and i also think its sad that i have to highlight there stupidity..
I don't see any other GRIND member doing that; did KingMyster mail every single TLA member attacking him how pathetic their attacks are?
the myster is not me is he pimps.. or is he?
I won't be replying to you again
we will miss you..
Ask Myster what alot looks like. Ask the players who spent their time sitting for silent what it looks like. Because you don't have a clue. You don't sit accounts for your own tribe but you complain about people not sitting accounts. O yes bert I am privy to all that happens within GRIND.
its quite clear then you are not by that post my dear cute friend..
how bout you actually stop nobling barbs and come and get a piece of us
i will when i catch up with you, just 100 odd more barbs to go, is that ok..
Come get this little fish lol but first you must get your self a set of stones.
i have already told you, its the big fish i'm interested in.. but dont worry i'm sure you'l get there one day (maybe)
Like I said. When he gets a set of stones he can come outta the fish tank and get in the ocean with the sharks.
lol.. are you a shark now slayer..lol..
flipper comes to mind thinking that..lol..flipper.. brill..:icon_cool: