mordecairule

and bboy... why is 2kk nobling you? post the ones that you didn't kill haha

and i'd like to hear your reasoning for this one:

Village: death_303 (567|595) K55
To: giantsfrey
Village: [K55] PTT (569|597) K55

Units:
0 0 5714 0 0 1971 708 0 250 0 0 2

Listen to his excuses rolling in. Not too long ago he was bragging how "wwxxt never loses a village!@##@!~!!@@" "Im best player!@!!@"

DeletedUser

you troll are quite annoying, do us all a favour and go back under the rock you came from...

i do not lose villages if i'm online or if i belive in the cause i'm fighting for

and 2kk is not back , i know this for a fact just chated with him on msn, me and him are friends from way back in case you do not know and if he were behind the 2kk account i would never attack him and he will never attack me

offtopic in the past there were some serious forum trols, spamers ibo, then colpo but you are the worst kind , you do not have any idea about what are you talking and yet you continue posting...sometimes i have the idea you are a 5 years old or you are all the time drunk

Last edited by a moderator:

giantsfrey

there's been nothing illegal done on 2kk from what i know of, but if you have problems you can send in a ticket, as this is not the correct place to discuss bans/pushing ;) ;) ;)

anyways, wwxxt/bboy, good work of you to decipher that i was the one who told you i was going out of town for the weekend. i figured you were onto me ;)

but anyways, that one day wasn't the only time 2kk nobled you i don't think, and anyways, if you had any kind of external D in your frontline vills in enemy zones, you wouldn't have had to be online all day moving troops. its called preventive measures; put D in your warzone vills, noobasaurus, and then 2kk won't make easy snipes on you

and sorry about your ops on 2kk/ahmed not working out. if you did have an actual tribe behind you, there would have been higher potential there

DeletedUser

sorry but we have taken over 2.5 mill points of 2kk how is it not working......
and ahmed came at a bad time for us, we will hit you guys again.

and whats up with the move to FxF?

giantsfrey

my move to FxF is a private matter. but what is of concern is that even while you DID take a lot of vills from 2kk, your tribe's war ennoblements for that month were even against us at best. and now he is defending and we're trouncing you guys again in lots of K's :)

i hope you attack again. it was fun helping defend ahmed for him, and watching you post that clear report in PTT forums, getting all excited like you caught him off guard... only to have your weak nobletrain cut and every single nuke, noble, and scout after that get crushed on stacked villages. i hope you are a major part of every PTT offensive from now on, LR, as your attacks were the weakest and easiest to sniff out of all the attackers. i stacked the vills you were hitting before i even bothered renaming the incomings from bboy, jmitch, daddyman, and whoever that other attacker was

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the ahmed operation was a failure i have to say, i can't explain why it turned like that, i alonesent over 100 nukes to just10 villages

DeletedUser

sorry but we have taken over 2.5 mill points of 2kk how is it not working......
and ahmed came at a bad time for us, we will hit you guys again.

and whats up with the move to FxF?

I thin kthat you dont read the previous posts OMG .....

2kk was inactive acc and you were lucky to start launching before we can sort the things up with this acc. So actually you did nothing special...

DeletedUser

I thin kthat you dont read the previous posts OMG .....

2kk was inactive acc and you were lucky to start launching before we can sort the things up with this acc. So actually you did nothing special...
Let me tell you something...I knew he was moving m8, I was told by someone in -WE- all about it, thats why I gave the order to attack his k85 and k55 villages.
I know who is active and who isn't active I know who the next target is and its going to hurt, best you guys stack you inactives up

DeletedUser

LOL great you are ******* good barbarian slayers then phahah
You are the coolest mighty,warrior,leader and player ever. You have a damn spy in -WE- .... shit we are screwed guys .... should we hit the delete button now ??

giantsfrey

if LR is the leader or the brains of the crew, no wonder PTT is crumbling

DeletedUser

i wanted to start a new topic but due to my computer i can only post as a quick reply

the w7 forums are rather useles atm, WE obvious is winning this war, no surprise here , afther merging TFB + other crapy tribes along the way.

anybody played batle royal game? PP had an idea way back to make such a world,

for those who do not know how it works: small groups of players forming tribes and hitting each other.

if the ex TFB guys would leave WE + 2kk, wanata8, leon players that joined WE just to fight TFB because while in PTT-g THEY HAD NO FUN BECAUSE OF THE nap, IF YOU ADD NAJ + AHMEDS ACCOUNT i would say that WE will go dawn

i may have been away from w7 fro some time now but from what i remember WE is a rim tribe to beggin with, i hate it when rimm tribes take over.

at start of w7 i hated PTT for the first year and a half of w7 i fighted PTT, beeing in THOR or ROS but afther i joined i realised that there are some good players here.

no matter what hapens with this war PTT will remain an importan part of w7, it was here from the begining, it had its ups and downs but it is still here

as a matter of fact the PTT fam is the most succesful fam tribes in TW history

DeletedUser

hahahahaha? care to elaborate?

everything i said is real, no use in denying it

the PTT fam is the most succesful fam tribe in TW history, if you ask lets say a w24 player " who do you heard of the PTT fam or WE tribe' i bett he answers PTT fam

WE is not a good tribe, not even close to a good tribe, they just recruted all the way, people got bored wanted some peaceful times they joined WE, you know what they say safety in numbers.

others like the TFB guys were having to much work sitting accounts,sending trains ect, joined WE for an easy ride
others left PTT because they wanted some action near the TFB border
others joined WE recently because they do not have time to play, or they lost interest, they figured that beeing in a masive tribe will guarantee them protection, they will just have to send some support and log on 2 times a week and noble some barbs or inactives

AS long as i will be in w7 i will remain in PTT because this tribe is worth something, there is a history besides this tribe.

all that PTT has to do is drop the dead weight and start rocking again, at least go down with a good fight

DeletedUser

Recruited all the way lol, and a family tribe like PTT which at one time probably had like 450-500ish members never recruited from tribes like *I*, TATEC, ROS, THOR, SOCOM etc ? You hypocrite.

giantsfrey

the ahmed operation was a failure i have to say, i can't explain why it turned like that, i alonesent over 100 nukes to just10 villages
oh i didn't notice it before but it looks like you answered your own question. if you knew enough about large operations in TW you would understand... perhaps you should just stick to starting new worlds and nobling big strong 2k point villages in seas of noobs. your "skillsets" are obviously not effective late in a gameworld