funny thing happend today in k54

DeletedUser

You misunderstood my sarcasm and you say I don't know what I'm talking about when I actually do. Don't think that I don't know that Able probably stacked his village, hence the "fire-fight". Able was in Ikill and don't think I don't notice.

It must be hard for you when you take peps comments and twist them in to something there not and then take it on board personally!
Whether able stacked the villa or not is really besides the point, once again its an every day part of the game, take a villa and place def in there expecting some sort of retake attempt. No one has said you don't know what your talking about, i have only pointed out that you misunderstand the thread. No doubt you will have further accusations to fling that will once again bring the focus to yourself.

DeletedUser

Again with the common sense twisting, well what I did was what you did which was misunderstand the other:icon_rolleyes:. Don't try to make me the one at fault when we both are at fault due to a simple misunderstanding from the both of us.

DeletedUser

Im not sure here, so don't quote me, but i think what Jadorn started trying to say is...Everyone stacks villages and they are so easy to defend that even Jambo could do it. It doesn't take a whole lot of skill. Ok, the villa is what, 100 hours away? Thats a cool achievement, but im sure the same happens once in a while. So maybe he sees Less posting here about it rather vain or something. I think it livens up the forums, but tbf i bet Rain could find a similar situation to post here, but haven't seem em do it.

DeletedUser

Im not sure here, so don't quote me, but i think what Jadorn started trying to say is...Everyone stacks villages and they are so easy to defend that even Jambo could do it. It doesn't take a whole lot of skill. Ok, the villa is what, 100 hours away? Thats a cool achievement, but im sure the same happens once in a while. So maybe he sees Less posting here about it rather vain or something. I think it livens up the forums, but tbf i bet Rain could find a similar situation to post here, but haven't seem em do it.

Aww shucks thanks abs :D

DeletedUser

Abs, that pretty much hits the point so ya. I nobled something similar 2 k's away and it wasn't noticed for a while :icon_biggrin:. But I don't want to sound like I'm bragging here so thats why I didn't post it earlier (Due to the fact that I don't want attention shifted to my secret village ;) but I think any player could easily post something similar to this

JOHNBOY15

lol its not really a secret vill any more is it ;)

And i think im on 40 death stars in an enemy k lol its also a secret though ;)

Oh and yes i am bragging i love the attention :)

DeletedUser

lol its not really a secret vill any more is it ;)

And i think im on 40 death stars in an enemy k lol its also a secret though ;)

Oh and yes i am bragging i love the attention :)

Well a death star is created when you long-range noble something and stack it to hell deep in enemy territory. I call urs stacks cause they're on the frontline anyways. Something more impressive is nobling something very deep into enemy territory and keeping it there for so long :lol:. Yes its not a secret anymore, cause I started sending attacks and catting lots of enemy villas in the backline Haha

JOHNBOY15

LOL yes u did and i have to say the rebuilding took us ages them cats in k77 oh what where we to do lol but ok fair enough mine are not death stars but they still your vills in your k u keep your death stars i will keep my nuke killers ;)

Oh and yes i am bragging i love the attention ;)

DeletedUser

LOL yes u did and i have to say the rebuilding took us ages them cats in k77 oh what where we to do lol but ok fair enough mine are not death stars but they still your vills in your k u keep your death stars i will keep my nuke killers ;)

Oh and yes i am bragging i love the attention ;)

I killed 90+ nukes on that single village alone, so I guess it definitely fits the name of nuke-killer. They're essentially same thing except in different locations. Ur vills is basically on the frontline, if they aren't stacked then i don't know what to say. Mines is nobled deep into enemy lines, and often hard to send def cause it takes a while to get there. But it sticks out like a sore thumb :lol:

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH WE BROKE EVO'S SECRET CODE AND INTERCEPTED THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LESSS AND ABLE ABOUT THE INBOUND ATTACK!!!!!!

able: Crap's gonna hit the fan lesss, and this place ain't prepared for shit!

lesss: This firebase can't be defended.

able: How many men you got out there that ain't brain dead?

lesss: I've got nobody willing to trip over his own guts for the TW way of life.

able: I got no delusions about you or your men's democracy lesss. We are gonna refortify this shit hole and protect it like it was your daughter's cherry. I ain't gonna die here.

STAYED TUNED TO THIS CHANNEL FOR FUTHER UPDATES AND NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell danardo, that deal was for me not for you!

Awesome movie!

Sorry, very off topic :icon_razz: