funny things of 83

DeletedUser116682

You have to kill units to increase the speed in which you get a paladin weapon, so if that is what they are aiming for then maybe they are trying to find spikes :p

DeletedUser

From the Blood forums.

He is salty about bulls review calling us bad, and said this
anon 1 said:
surely odd counts for nothing, i have killed 1 spear so faras everyone else will have, so that cant be a kpi for them to call us names, i have almost 7 years on this game, not a noob, so that again goes in our favour.
the main forums are mostly full of s%*t

Someone doesn't understand how pally's work.
anon 2 said:
Hey guys.. I just discovered that while its still BP going on.. You can boost your paladins research.. I got already 12% to finding new weapon..

Just send your paladin to barb villages alone :]

Cheers,
Anon 2!
Anon 3 said:
farming without kills doesn't make your percentage go up
Anon 4 said:
It goes up 3% every day.
Anon 2 said:
Well fu** he already twice died there :...

At the very start of the world...
Anon 5 said:
Hi I'm still under protection does any one need my few troops. till Protection ends?

Edit: Changed "about the bad review bull gave us" to "about bulls review calling us bad" to avoid misunderstandings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

topics of this room is in the title :p

Any bashing/flaming at other players directly will result in the chains coming out

images

with that said lets see these funny things of world 83 ill start

Silent HuntersProperties
Tribe name: Silent Hunters
Tag: -SH-
Number of members: 7
Members

Description
We believe in out farming our competitors and high troop counts. If this sounds like you make sure to contact Ichimaru.

who farms in a no hauls? :D

Poor party, dude don't you know EVERYONE farms in ''no - hauls'' :icon_eek: its the true way of the pros, no hauls of cause stands for no (number) of hauls!! :icon_rolleyes: i feel saddened you only just realized this fact, your farming is weaksauce son :lol:

DeletedUser

the only thing that is funny is all these other tribes thinking theyll win this world when we have it in the bag ;)

DeletedUser110490

Actually he's right, apparently the win condition for this world entails talking out your arse and spamming the externals.

GG guys.

atmospherecf

From the Blood forums.

Edit: Changed "about the bad review bull gave us" to "about bulls review calling us bad" to avoid misunderstandings.

Very funny indeed....

DeletedUser100466

From the Blood forums.

Speed 2 world so 6 % everyday.

DeletedUser98728

Myst sounds familiar, w42?

Anyways, there a spam chat setup for this world yet on skype anyone know?