Funny Welcome Messages

Teh ViRuS

When you are invited to a tribe some times you will get a message from the leader of the tribe, post the funny ones here.

DeletedUser137

I made a tribe to keep me from being tribeless.
Anyone who joins will get the message

my tribe said:
YOUR TRAPPED HERE NOW!!

DeletedUser

...but they wouldnt be trapped...ahh, unless they are new which therefore they would be trapped because they wouldnt know how to leave tribe :icon_eek: cheeky :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Read it from bottom to top. This same thing happened with me when OLB54 asked me to join haha.

TruthEdge on 02.11. at 02:01Mercenary
hey sorry , but i don't know if they invite you again
sorry

please accept ma apologizes

Mercenary987 on 02.11. at 01:54Tell your tribe to back off. I just got an invite

bulldozer1975 invites you to the tribe 'Brother In Arms' Nov 02,2007 01:45

TruthEdge on 02.11. at 01:01You are welcomed you and your friends anytime :)

good luck mate

Mercenary987 on 02.11. at 00:57No thanks. I don't wish to join any tribe but ones with my friends in it.

TruthEdge on 02.11. at 00:55Hello Dear
would you like to join Our Tribe and take the chance trying to control Your Continent ?

Please Replay with YES/NO

WE WANNA CONTROL IT
We Will Help Each Other And Support Each Other To Stay In The Top10 Tribes And We For Sure Support Our Players If you need help resource or troops i am sure it's all can be DONE into our Tribe .
And We Can't Do It Without Your Help .
Have A Nice Day/Night ..
Good Luck
Bye

DeletedUser19864

Read it from bottom to top. This same thing happened with me when OLB54 asked me to join haha.

TruthEdge on 02.11. at 02:01Mercenary
hey sorry , but i don't know if they invite you again
sorry

please accept ma apologizes

Mercenary987 on 02.11. at 01:54Tell your tribe to back off. I just got an invite

bulldozer1975 invites you to the tribe 'Brother In Arms' Nov 02,2007 01:45

TruthEdge on 02.11. at 01:01You are welcomed you and your friends anytime :)

good luck mate

Mercenary987 on 02.11. at 00:57No thanks. I don't wish to join any tribe but ones with my friends in it.

TruthEdge on 02.11. at 00:55Hello Dear
would you like to join Our Tribe and take the chance trying to control Your Continent ?

Please Replay with YES/NO

WE WANNA CONTROL IT
We Will Help Each Other And Support Each Other To Stay In The Top10 Tribes And We For Sure Support Our Players If you need help resource or troops i am sure it's all can be DONE into our Tribe .
And We Can't Do It Without Your Help .
Have A Nice Day/Night ..
Good Luck
Bye
what is the funny in that ?

DeletedUser

I wasn't making fun of you, I was making fun of the guy who invited me. I just think it is funny because OLB used to do that to me.

DeletedUser

Ahh I see. Well, he probably missed your speed server stats which explains a lot. Besides this world, your best rank is somewhere in the thousands and that's probably all he checked. You look good enough to me though as does your tribe. The world is still young, we will see what happens.

DeletedUser

Classic World is the only one world where i play now :) and yes,we well se later if i am or not a noob...

sorry for bad english

DeletedUser

hmmmm

this thread isn't really going anywhere is it???

plz click my eggs i need clicks clicks more clicks mwhahahahahahahaha *hack cough ahem*