FURIE Fam. Vs BASH

Justifi3d

Here we go.... I'd like to say BASH won't be pushed around, you recruit our enemy then so be it

Side 1:
Tribes: BASH!
Side 2:
Tribes: FURIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 132
Difference: 55

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 716,297
Side 2: 1,241,402
Difference: 525,105

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 122,227
Side 2: 11,255
Difference: 110,972

chart

DeletedUser

You were our enemy, so be it.

And also, is your tribe not a full tribe of refugees? Were you not at war with us? Not fighting?

Irony.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justifi3d

You were our enemy, so be it.

And also, is your tribe not a full tribe of refugees? Were you not at war with us? Not fighting?

Irony.

I've no issues here, the stats will reflect how good BASH is.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And it's actually

Side 1:
Tribes: FURIE, FU-RIE
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 38,689
Side 2: 122,227
Difference: 83,538

chart

Justifi3d

And it's actually

Side 1:
Tribes: FURIE, FU-RIE
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 38,689
Side 2: 122,227
Difference: 83,538

chart

Not really FU-RIE has yet to declare.. But you knew that! I'm sure I will see it later after the appropriate FU-RIE player comes on...

Drowned Dog

Shouldn't the stats be more reflective at the time of deceleration, not forever or a few days before?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FU-RIE, FURIE

Timeframe: 04/04/2011 19:43:00 to 04/04/2011 23:30:53

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 33
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 85,652
Side 2: 284,015
Difference: 198,363

chart

Side 1: 10,446
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10,446

chart

DeletedUser

Dam, and there was me thinking Bash wanted to fight Free if they were allowed some Free refugees as part of the deal, got to love how quickly things change. :icon_rolleyes:

jakesusername

this war started cuz furie took in a refugee.
berlyn has been there for 1 month yesterday.
during that entire time we've all been scouting him.

3 days before he joined, he lost this village.
Teutoburg Forest. (690|213) K26 9,993 Berlyn [=V=] snake6666 [BASH!] 2011-03-01 04:28:32

Here you can see his odd increase. 10 million in the few weeks prior to joining FURIE.
http://www.twstats.com/en31/index.php?page=player&id=4208879&mode=history&pn=2

obviously a refugee.

DeletedUser74857

again... is the whole of Bash! not a refugee tribe? Anyone remember when you left Free and begged for a NAP?

garyleming

that really depends on your definition ;)

if you define a refugee as someone who left a tribe and was never attacked(or barely ever attacked more then probably 10-20 times) by the enemy tribe then yes i guess we're all refugees.. lol i think i got what..10 attacks from FURIE? took some cities..here and there lost some cities here and there(i may be thinking of RIE alittle bit, so for those going to bust my balls on my stats on villages, if im wrong, sorry) but barely any of us here ever received attacks from any of you..

now if you define a player as ever being attacked by a tribe as a refugee then wouldnt berlyn be a refugee to BASH!?

i guess what your saying is it doesnt really matter if you take in a refugee as FURIE, b/c we're refugees? anyway, does it really all matter? you chose Berlyn, now we fight.

chit chat chit chat.. blah blah blah.. flame flame..

i dont really honestly care, lets let the nukes do the talking, wars on >: )

DeletedUser74857

this is a new and exciting twist on World 31... not! what is the purpose of BASH's existance? Do FREE and BASH! not have the exact same enemies. As players who broke away and are not under attack can we not safely assume that BASH! and FREE have some form of diplomatic ties? i suppose i just need an explaination, why does BASH! exist. Is it a family tribe? Do certain players work better under different leadership? Who is calling the shots? This is not intended to be a flame, i merely do not understand why the trouble of 2 tribes exists, so please do tell

DeletedUser

They left because they dont play well with others...

i.e. they ran to the easy fight, instead of staying and helping FREE take over the world. They will turn on FREE, and it wont be long...

This is all probably an elaborate ploy to get The Clown and The Dog to get comfortable, and then BASH will become another FearUs.....All that talk but no walk...

DeletedUser80269

this is a new and exciting twist on World 31... not! what is the purpose of BASH's existance? Do FREE and BASH! not have the exact same enemies. As players who broke away and are not under attack can we not safely assume that BASH! and FREE have some form of diplomatic ties? i suppose i just need an explaination, why does BASH! exist. Is it a family tribe? Do certain players work better under different leadership? Who is calling the shots? This is not intended to be a flame, i merely do not understand why the trouble of 2 tribes exists, so please do tell

Do FURIE and V not have the same enemies? does BOA and SOS not have the same enemies as FURIE? why dont you just go ahead and make them all in the part of a family... your logic promotes this idea

garyleming

Like others in BASH!..i dont agree with plans or leadership in FREE. (i mean no disrespect.. i think you guys are doing great.. ) but its just not how id like to see things run or going as far as how things are being handled. To put it in short..i and others would handle it differently. and as to who's calling the shots.. jake and ryan are my dukes, and thats who i plan to follow ;)

also..Blacc does bring up an interesting point. Sharing a common enemy, doesnt make you on the same side or in the same family. it just means that theres two tribes gunning for the same tribe.

jakesusername

ya what gary and black said lol
all you guys do is jump at the opportunity to flame people and hide behind the family while others in your tribes do the fighting.
Furie has good players, its players like you harry, and berlyn that bring it down by taking up space so its a "family"

DeletedUser74857

jake you clain some players hide behind flames to avoid the war and in the next sentence throw out a flame. and considering it comes from the player who ran away from the war, i find your input humerous

DeletedUser

The Player currently known as..._l_c_ _h__d_

Really? There are two a's in Blaac, if you're going to imply you are him at least spell it right, muppet!

I have never insulted you, so why insult me, is it because I wont give you information about FREE now that I moved tribes?

DeletedUser80269

The Player currently known as..._l_c_ _h__d_

Really? There are two a's in Blaac, if you're going to imply you are him at least spell it right, muppet!

haha this really is the worst spy in the world :icon_eek: