FUSION: Top-Ranked K54

DeletedUser

FUSION is currently looking for strong, active players in K54.

Please contact me (NDGreen07) if you are interested in applying for a position in the roster.

For those who apply, you will be expected to make a reasonable case for why you should be a part of FUSION. To aid in the decision-making process, previous experience, details evidencing your level of skill and commitment, and if possible, references would be helpful. A higher level of points can indicate strength in a player at this point in the game, but players will not be turned away solely due to level of points earned thus far.

Space is limited, and FUSION will most likely not be accepting members up to the 60 member limit.

Hope to hear from you soon!

- NDGreen07, FUSION Commander In Chief

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FUSION is currently ranked 2nd in World 15 and 1st in K54 with over a thousand more points than second place, who outnumbers FUSION by 5 members in K54...

DeletedUser

You only have 1 space left, so i dont really see the point in posting here

DeletedUser

Exactly, plus it gives the tribe a little more exposure without having to resort to spamming. We also had an academy for FUSION where we could refer people to... I've decided that was a bad idea, after it blew up in my face. Somebody convinced the leader of the academy to give them privileges, after which the academy was changed all around, but not disbanded.

I've washed my hands of that mess...

DeletedUser

Somebody convinced the leader of the academy to give them privileges, after which the academy was changed all around, but not disbanded.

I've washed my hands of that mess...

Well I'd think in that case the guy who did all that crap is a noob or just playing a prank :lol:, plus the duke of your Academy tribe is a noob as well.

Dismiss them both! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser29374

OMG, YOUR RANKED FIRST!!!! FYI, Rank doesn't meen shit this early and isn't something to brag about.

DeletedUser29374

Well, they're number one now but at time of posting it was 2nd. That's why I changed it to 1st..

DeletedUser

OMG, YOUR RANKED FIRST!!!! FYI, Rank doesn't meen shit this early and isn't something to brag about.

I also feel that your trying to make a point. You need another hobbie.

Good Job Fusion, you guys do seem cool,but I don't know why. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser29374

I also feel that your trying to make a point. You need another hobbie.

Good Job Fusion, you guys do seem cool,but I don't know why. :icon_confused:

I do have hobbies, I was on these forums alot the days before it came out, but now, I spend maybe 1 hour of tribal wars a day, rest is school, football, friends, etc.

How do they seem cool? Just cause they're rank 1 now doesn't meen they will be a month from now. Theres only 2 tribes in the top 20 (24/7 and Empira) that I think will be in the top 20 two monthes from now. You aren't so good yourself except for W5.

DeletedUser

How do they seem cool? Just cause they're rank 1 now doesn't meen they will be a month from now. Theres only 2 tribes in the top 20 (24/7 and Empira) that I think will be in the top 20 two monthes from now. You aren't so good yourself except for W5.

:icon_rolleyes:
1. I never said they'd stay in the top 20, I only said Good Job for being ranked 1 for the time being. None-the-less they seem worthy enough to stay in top 20 because they seem to also have a good duke.

2. 24/7 and Empira, why? Are you just saying that because everyone else is? I see from your stats on other worlds you don't reflect experience at all to make any of those judgements.

3. I'm not so good except in world 5? Well thats where I started, and not a week ago did I decide to join other worlds, focusing on world 14 & 15 right now. At least I'm above 100k, while you haven't got a village above 500 points.

Pick on somebody with the same level of stupidity as you, I'm way out of your league. :icon_wink:

And I'll back anybody up like Fusion and it's duke, who haven't been a dick to me. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I appreciate the support, it's somewhat uncommon in an environment were old favorites die hard... a new face has to pass through quite a gauntlet to reach acceptance.

As for bragging about being #1, at the time of the post FUSION was not #1 in the world, just K54, as was pointed out, and I was merely adding a selling point to the post. We all know that the most attention is generally paid to top-ranking tribes (not necessarily #1, but the top 20) and for that reason I was drumming up interest amongst K54 players via the "top-ranked" title.

I also understand that points are only a general indicator of strength, given it is unlikely for a player to have light cavalry at 125 points, but at 350 points it is possible... but it is also possible that player may just have upgraded resources and a big warehouse (which would be nice, they make excellent farms). Thus I also understand that being #1 ranked for the time being is encouraging, but not the greatest achievement, it is only base points from one village a piece. The true test for tribes comes with time, and I do expect FUSION to hold together, whether we are ranked 1st or not.

- NDGreen07

DeletedUser

I appreciate the support, it's somewhat uncommon in an environment were old favorites die hard... a new face has to pass through quite a gauntlet to reach acceptance.

Well I'm a bit old school when it comes to TW Forums.
Goodluck mate, as I'll leave this thread so that it'd go back on track for its purpose.

DeletedUser29374

:icon_rolleyes:
1. I never said they'd stay in the top 20, I only said Good Job for being ranked 1 for the time being. None-the-less they seem worthy enough to stay in top 20 because they seem to also have a good duke.

2. 24/7 and Empira, why? Are you just saying that because everyone else is? I see from your stats on other worlds you don't reflect experience at all to make any of those judgements.

3. I'm not so good except in world 5? Well thats where I started, and not a week ago did I decide to join other worlds, focusing on world 14 & 15 right now. At least I'm above 100k, while you haven't got a village above 500 points.

Pick on somebody with the same level of stupidity as you, I'm way out of your league. :icon_wink:

And I'll back anybody up like Fusion and it's duke, who haven't been a dick to me. :icon_razz:

Read my name buddy, this is an alias, I created this accout for W15, I created it before and I needed to choose a world to start in, so I choose W14 while I waited one day for W15 to come out, of course this is gonna be my only world. I have more xp then you and they def won't stay in top 20. They are pointwhoring noobs. Read the Fusion thread in the main forums.

DeletedUser

I have more xp then you and they def won't stay in top 20. They are pointwhoring noobs.

Look, bondage fairy, the fact, that you have less points, then our weakest member does not mean, that we are pointwhoring noobs. It means, that you do not catch up with this quick TW 4.0 world. Try harder - I believe you do have what it takes to be at least average player here. "Points do not fight", but to get our points level, you need effective farming army. And army does fight.

DeletedUser

Green would you like to open an alliance with Knights Spctre?:lol:

DeletedUser

Read my name buddy, this is an alias, I created this accout for W15, I created it before and I needed to choose a world to start in, so I choose W14 while I waited one day for W15 to come out, of course this is gonna be my only world. I have more xp then you and they def won't stay in top 20. They are pointwhoring noobs. Read the Fusion thread in the main forums.

I did and I commented on your lack of evidence suggesting your point... enjoy!

But really, you need another hobbie. I just don't think point making is the right thing for you.

DeletedUser29374

Look, bondage fairy, the fact, that you have less points, then our weakest member does not mean, that we are pointwhoring noobs.[/b\ It means, that you do not catch up with this quick TW 4.0 world. Try harder - I believe you do have what it takes to be at least average player here. "Points do not fight", but to get our points level, you need effective farming army. And army does fight.

Hmm... that fact meens that you are recuriting point whores or higher leveled people. I cannnot go on much and you see that I am posting 2/3 times a day and go on COMPUTER half an hour now.

Nice, bondage fairy, notice some of the other titles of my members? At least I have the balls to post with my in-game name, not like you little sissy. Afraid someone's gonna attack you? Grow a set first. I'm behind due to not only my little online time, but due to spiked farms.