Future Top 10 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser45123

Future Top 10 players....

Who do you think will be the future top 10?

no in any order...

.NaMi.
AuskillaD
UK Patriot
-FUBAR-
simz1987
sP.Ag
some people from Jedi! maybe... Don't know them much, so can't say who.

DeletedUser

Simz and Sp. ag are the only ones I know/ have heard of being succesful in the top 20.

DeletedUser

Define future?

fu·ture (fychr)
n.
1. The indefinite time yet to come: will try to do better in the future.
2. Something that will happen in time to come: "The future comes apace" Shakespeare.
3. A prospective or expected condition, especially one considered with regard to growth, advancement, or development: a business with no future.
4. futures Business Commodities or stocks bought or sold upon agreement of delivery in time to come.
5. Grammar
a. The form of a verb used in speaking of action that has not yet occurred or of states not yet in existence.
b. A verb form in the future tense.
adj.
That is to be or to come; of or existing in later time.

DeletedUser

Its really hard to say who will be in top 20. First of all, we don't know when top 20 is, as said above. Is it today, in 1 month or 2 years?
Also, it totally depends on how serious the players are playing. I know that many of the players here are top players from the other worlds, and is able to do it again. But since we have so many strong players, this is really going to be a test for everyone.
Both simz and sp.ag can make it, but they can fail aswell. Depent on many things.

Even I could make it to top 20, if I take it serious :)

EstoyLoco

19 of the 20 first players in the world will be unknown to everyone as in every world...

+ define when future is... there will be about 250 players touching toop 20

DeletedUser60713

Hopefully I'll be up there in a week or so like I was in World 32 until exams came rolling in

DeletedUser

nme... n@me? -> my idol :p
AuskillaD -> heard he's good, never played with him before
simz1987 -> ACTIVE leader! woop!
sP.Ag -> done well on other worlds, also in ACTIVE
Darth Hellmuth -> playing for fun, but will make it up there
Storm trooper -> done well before, also in ACTIVE

Don't know who else, Have to wait and see

DeletedUser

19 of the 20 first players in the world will be unknown to everyone as in every world...

I wouldnt say that. Usually after the first week has settled, I can usually recognize 5-10 of the top 20.

DeletedUser

Pp, are you playing seriously on W36?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea i agree with PP. Once the world is a few days old many of the top players can be identified.

I would say tim will be there if he is playing. Other than that qwe4rty and sp.ag might have a chance.

DeletedUser

Yea i agree with PP. Once the world is a few days old many of the top players can be identified.

I would say tim will be there if he is playing. Other than that qwe4rty and sp.ag might have a chance.

heh I actually had forgotten that I had even joined and remembered a few hours ago.

DeletedUser

I think

Wickerman
Sp.ag
One hit KO
Allyboo
Muldie
But I will be the rank 1, above them all.. ^_^

michealkauz

i'll be up there... why do people use alias'? it's hard to give them credit for being a good player when they are always switching names..... take pride in what you do/did and keep your same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.