Future Top Tribes

DeletedUser

Strong, we come from World 9 and are well schooled in the use of spear armies.:icon_wink:

LeftBehindTheFirst

First off I'd like to say that it is WAY too early to be making one of these. Secondly I'd like to say hi to everyone and good luck in w21. I'm hoping to see some old friends here and look forward to playing a world of this style again.

DeletedUser

First off I'd like to say that it is WAY too early to be making one of these. Secondly I'd like to say hi to everyone and good luck in w21. I'm hoping to see some old friends here and look forward to playing a world of this style again.

Qft! ;)

DeletedUser

Well for the best tribes in the game I dont know. I guess I will have to put down my FORK and try and figure this one out. I mean there are so many promising tribes like MuFFins, which can be eaten by a FORK or maybe SHYT which also can be eaten by a FORK for some weird folks out in the big wide world. But I think when you come down to it there is a definate FORK in the road of decisions for this delema. Well I think I will just pick up my FORK and keep devouring everything in sight with my handy dandy FORK.

As for the top tribes, well Im not really sure.

DeletedUser

Well for the best tribes in the game I dont know. I guess I will have to put down my FORK and try and figure this one out. I mean there are so many promising tribes like MuFFins, which can be eaten by a FORK or maybe SHYT which also can be eaten by a FORK for some weird folks out in the big wide world. But I think when you come down to it there is a definate FORK in the road of decisions for this delema. Well I think I will just pick up my FORK and keep devouring everything in sight with my handy dandy FORK.

As for the top tribes, well Im not really sure.

Subtle as a brick.

DeletedUser

Only the cute can be great :p Muffins it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SHYT purely because half the members have experience from many of the worlds. A lot of aliases but quite a few players come from as far back as W1/W2 what is never a bad thing.

DeletedUser5813

SHYT which also can be eaten by a FORK

Well would you really want to eat SHYT with a Fork?

On a serious matter, these type of threads happen all the time when worlds open but really who knows how the world will play out.

By the time nobles come out most of the top 20 or even the top 100 could have been destroyed or disbanded.

I will hold my judgement as to how all the tribes will go until after the nobles start to come out.