Future Top Tribes

xmehdi06

Yes, you can tell by the way they post on the forums

There is a very small part of iP that post on these forums, and some members in iP are annoyed with the ice cream spam as well, so to judge an entire tribe based on the posts of a few is a flawed and ignorant technique.

DeletedUser

A few n00bs are in iP, you and tornado seem legit and not a n00b you need to get rid of the other two idiots that post on here they make your tribe look bad

xmehdi06

A few n00bs are in iP, you and tornado seem legit and not a n00b you need to get rid of the other two idiots that post on here they make your tribe look bad

But dismissing players that we have known for a long while based on a few forum posts is not how iP works, or how the leadership works.

DeletedUser

Well I'm annoyed by the "Do You like Ice Cream?" Posts as everyone is copying me in a mail message I sent. Am I still a noob?

Well Top 5 tribe I think will be (in no order)
iP
Muffin
PoE
Forks
Splat

DeletedUser

1 24/7
2 Royal
3 iP
4 MuFFiN
5 .HOC.
6 {R}
7 ~GOD~
8 {?}
9 WEB
10 U.S.

Current top ten

DeletedUser

1.Muffin
2.useless
3.useless
This world has no future with the curent organization.:)

king dalt555

you guys really can't speel :icon_redface::lol:

it's spelled iP

(or i Pleasure but your brains are smaller and less complicated then the full name)

may you bow down in greatness

(i know i'm in iP.. but i'm sticking with my post i made when i wasn't =P

DeletedUser

I see PoE doing well I know many of there members and they are very good seeing what they can do I can see them in the top 5.