Let's get war-predicting!
I predict Gents. and 4KA war.
Any other wars predicted? Reasons?

DeletedUser

Base and ~DA~ ?

Actually it wouldn't be much of a war..

DeletedUser

This is Useless at this stage.... There aren't even Any real borders yet o.0

And 90% of the "Top" Tribes will be dead in a week or so.

hanibalii

Base and ~DA~ look like friends at the moment... Am I wrong?
I guess it will probably happen at some point. It will have to.

DeletedUser99565

There are plenty of other ways for both Gents. and 4KA to grow. I have had contact with both tribes I can ashure you that as of now 4KA and Gents. will not be warring. Plus everyone in Gents. is a bunch of cowards and all they noble are barbs.

DeletedUser99565

OOHH hows abouts 4KA and Gents. team up against k56 and k55 since according to somebody 4KA is already fighting "10" tribes in k56, all Gents. have to do is war all of k55

DeletedUser

yes it is true we are fighting 10 tribes in k56 in one coalition we also have other wars that we are winning with ease like i said a noob fight and our tribe more likpends more time on total a week then the tribes we are fighting.

(might over exaggerate a little)

DeletedUser

This is Useless at this stage.... There aren't even Any real borders yet o.0

And 90% of the "Top" Tribes will be dead in a week or so.

This is perfectly viable, you don't need borders to start a war. The preliminary wars come before borders, actually, to rid the Ks of unwanted close threats and establish means for expanding inter-K. Later, those juicy border wars tend to develop as you suggest.

And I'm certain 18 of the top 20 tribes won't be dead in a week, that's quite absurd.

DeletedUser106634

Well people will always hit, whoever they think could attack them. All wars this early are coalitions hitting big tribes out of fear. Not many are to do with borders.

DeletedUser

Base and HBGR are going to have to go at it for real eventually.

DeletedUser

I tend to agree with a few previous comments.

Base and HBGR are probably going to have to go at it at some point, and I wouldn't mind betting it'd be longer and more drawn out than most would expect it to be (that is if HBGR members refuse Base advances after the war has begun).

Wars don't need a border to be useful. In fact, these can be just as important. Seizing control of the K, and setting up shop is paramount to growth.

hanibalii

I tend to agree with a few previous comments.

Base and HBGR are probably going to have to go at it at some point, and I wouldn't mind betting it'd be longer and more drawn out than most would expect it to be (that is if HBGR members refuse Base advances after the war has begun).

Wars don't need a border to be useful. In fact, these can be just as important. Seizing control of the K, and setting up shop is paramount to growth.

~DA~ will probably be involved on one side aswell...