~G.A~ + ~G.X~ + TBA vs LK Family and TRIAD!

DeletedUser5110

sice this isn't -TBA- vs *LK* anymore it has got bigger i thought it deserved its own topic.
a little background history. *LK* went to war with -TBA-. *LK* started losing so TRIAD! to the resscue saved them now -TBA- have merged into ~G.X~ and they have declaired on us.

aussieeagle

nice that looks so much equal now,not a 30/1 ratio anymore now its more like 1/1 ratio the way it should be.

lets start nobling :)

DeletedUser

I have never heard of this war and never heard of some of these tribes and there are others like me.

So i would advise you to give some hard facts about thiss war and why it has started to people like me have a clue what your talking about.

And some stats to keep me entertained.

DeletedUser62294

Look at the old *LK* warring ~TBA~ thread thats where it started

DeletedUser21713

have you got the title wrong or something i believe it will be E~K going to war with these three tribe's ~G.A~ has nothing to do with it they are having there war with Rogue atm

I don't know nothing about ~G.X~ as it was created a couple of days ago by xKazzx

DeletedUser

have you got the title wrong or something i believe it will be E~K going to war with these three tribe's ~G.A~ has nothing to do with it they are having there war with Rogue atm

I don't know nothing about ~G.X~ as it was created a couple of days ago by xKazzx

Many members from -TBA- have merged into ~G.A~ and ~G.X~

I wholeheartedly assure you as a member of ~G.A~, that we are at war with LK family and Triad!

DeletedUser

Well most of ~G.A~ are on the offensive against Rogue but members on the K56/57/66 Border are only contributing through supports and a few nukes every now and then for some clearing. Even though there is war between Rogue and ~G.A~ I will not allow it to hinder our growth and advance to other Ks.

DeletedUser

~G.A~ AND ~G.X~ is just one tribe.

~G.X~ is just an extension of grand armada. we made an expansion because not everyone could fit into the tribe. And i assure you that whatever war G.X is in, G.A will also be fighting with them

DeletedUser5110

xkazzx i've admired you and look foward to fighting your tribe, good luck mate.
for those of you who have no clue what this is about check the ~TBA~ vs *LK* war, thats how it started then ~TBA~ lost and merged now the tribe they merged into declaired on us.

DeletedUser

-TBA- sure as hell wasn't losing.

I've gained a good few villages off you guys, and to date haven't lost one.

DeletedUser5110

that's you peirsonaly, its a team game. you were winning in overall stats but since you are only small in k66 number prevaled in the end.

DeletedUser

Really? Well for 1 tribe against 5 (couldn't be bothered dishing out the other LK family tribes) it looks remarkably even.

Side 1:
Tribes: -TBA-
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: *LK* *LW* TRIAD! *LG* *LHK* *LEK*
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 196
Side 2: 972
Difference: 776
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 63
Side 2: 56
Difference: 7
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 771,506
Side 2: 2,779,695
Difference: 2,008,189
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 304,061
Side 2: 304,290
Difference: 229
image.php

DeletedUser

we were only "losing" because -TBA- had 10 active members participating in the war during the last week or 2 before we merged into ~G.A~ many good -TBA- members had real life get in the way of their game and i am sure your side had the same problem. i know of at least 2 of your players that quit not because of anything that happened ingame.

what is now happening is the EXACT outcome that Finno and myself were predicting in the old war thread. as the stalemate streached on endlessly another larger tribe would move in and mop up the "winner" of the k66 war. it just so happens that several of the better players from both sides merged into those bigger neighboring tribes looking for the easy expansion room. check ~G.A~ ~G.X~ member lists if you dont believe me there are at least 15 players from the TBA side and another 8-10 from the LK side. it just so happens that most of those players were some of the more active participants in the origianl war, and now we are working together to mop up all those who were only in the war for the bragging rights...

cough cough... austen3:16

aussieeagle

i would love to have some stats for the last week please,if someone can do it without manipulating it,would be nice.

i told you guys the axes are coming to town :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::snob::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::snob:

mixed with some nobles :)

DeletedUser

xkazzx i've admired you and look foward to fighting your tribe, good luck mate.
for those of you who have no clue what this is about check the ~TBA~ vs *LK* war, thats how it started then ~TBA~ lost and merged now the tribe they merged into declaired on us.

GL as well. :) Give us a good fyt. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser5110

wait a sec... i've seen 3 people saying i'm bragging. looking back at the last 2-3 pages, i haven't seen a post from me bragging, if u can find 5 quoates of me braging then i'll belive you. if not i suggest you go home

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~G.A~ ~G.X~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *LK* TRIAD! *LEK* *LG* *TEL*
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 98
Difference: 10

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 2
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 662,631
Side 2: 332,840
Difference: 329,791

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195,761
Side 2: 13,414
Difference: 182,347

image.php

:)

DeletedUser

Wud have been faster though if we weren't nobling our inactives. :icon_razz:
Anyway they are organizing right now bit by bit so lets see how they will fair.