-G and -B

DeletedUser

What do you call a Pttian-B when they need help of -G? ?

DeletedUser

woo new thread..

umm..

hmm..

ptt sucks go fxf? :icon_rolleyes:

ye

DeletedUser53550

What do you call a Pttian-B when they need help of -G? ?

According to you, Ryan and several other FxF players, PTT-G have been helping PTT-B for months. What's the big deal now? Are you that worried? :icon_eek:

Do we complain when NEK attack our villages with their ramless nukes? No - but we do laugh a little.:lol:

DeletedUser

According to you, Ryan and several other FxF players, PTT-G have been helping PTT-B for months. What's the big deal now? Are you that worried? :icon_eek:

Do we complain when NEK attack our villages with their ramless nukes? No - but we do laugh a little.:lol:

Who said we are complaining? :icon_twisted:

By all means, send as much as you possibly can! :lol:

DeletedUser

can u talk with -G players can they attack my villages too. i fell here so lonely.

DeletedUser

Aye aye captain, will do it, first thing in the morning!

DeletedUser

Actually this is the 1st time I ever talk about PTT-G. Except that time when they supported me while I was at k56.

DeletedUser

If you look at the -B vs FxF stats, i dont see how ryan can be so confident when its -G + -B vs FxF.

Penguin11

Looks like PTT-G feel the -WE- war is inevitable so they are trying to speed up the process of -B nobling FxF so that -B will be able to help -G.

FxF lol'd at PTT-G's 200 hour nukes.

Lordofwar08

Looks like PTT-G feel the -WE- war is inevitable so they are trying to speed up the process of -B nobling FxF so that -B will be able to help -G.

FxF lol'd at PTT-G's 200 hour nukes.

It is inevitable isn't it ? all the tribes will war inevitably.

DeletedUser

and i lol at FxF slamming defence villages into my K39 villages.

Penguin11

and i lol at FxF slamming defence villages into my K39 villages.

I lol'd you back because that's what you do when you want to create nuke when originally it was a defence village, silly!

DeletedUser

I lol'd you back because that's what you do when you want to create nuke when originally it was a defence village, silly!

no, ptt think we are sending turtles to them to attack them :icon_rolleyes: