-G- looks for members K90

blackplayer

Hello everybody,

-G- is a tribe on W6, but was founded at www.tribalwars.nl
there we are a big tribe and on this world we want to be a big tribe too.
therefor we need members:

if you are intrested to join a promissing tribe
please contact me

we hope to find some players on K90
there is only one obligation, you need to talk dutch,
this is not discrimination, its a form of communication

fine regrets Blackplayer
Ruler of -G-

DeletedUser

It is discrimination, tribalwars.net is in English. If you don't want to comply with that, stay in tribalwars.nl :icon_rolleyes:

En zeg nu niets over mij in het Nederlands :icon_wink:
(Translation: "and don't say anything about me in Dutch now :icon_wink:")

blackplayer

I don't see it as discrimination, everything we say and do against the other players is in english.
the only reason we want dutch players is because of the conversations on the forum, they will be in dutch
english players are welcome into our tribe, but it will be a little more difficult tot conversate

DeletedUser

I don't see it as discrimination, everything we say and do against the other players is in english.
the only reason we want dutch players is because of the conversations on the forum, they will be in dutch
english players are welcome into our tribe, but it will be a little more difficult tot conversate

I would see that as discrimination... it would be like a tribe only for colored people or white people... there is a reason to www.tribalwars.nl being made... and that is so that the dutch players can conversate... there wouldnt be much reason in making a dutch tribe here, when you can make one in www.tribalwars.nl...