G razor: Good Bye TW.

• Thread starter Cavs Axes Rams Nobles
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I am officially leaving this game once and for all but before doing so I would like to apologise to chase (I'm aware you'll get this message) I suppose sometimes when a mother shouts her child he retaliates, unfortunately I was silly with the way I went about it.

Anyways!

It's been fun, I'm happy I played this game or else I may of learnt a few things in real life, which coincidentally occurred on tw instead. Many thanks to the players I have played with and against. All the best wishes in your quest in game and in the outer world.

Take care :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See ya buddy, I was practically sitting you majority of game ... Lol

DeletedUser

I personally don't think your specially enough for your own thread...... Regardless, this is not a surprise really.... Your a halfass start up player so no shock to see you quit before even reaching 2k points.

As for leaving for good, we will see you next world like always (facepalm)

~ Pursuit of Happiness

DeletedUser108819

Did not expect you to make a post on the public forums about this lol. Bye bye

devil667

Just dont make another post saying "GUESS WHAT: ALL NEW G-RAZOR IS BACK IN TOWN". Apart from that, good bye, enjoy RL.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's a new world. You leaving it is insignificant. Posting this thread was a waste of time.

DeletedUser

It's a new world. You leaving it is insignificant. Posting this thread was a waste of time.

Nono, its a TW tradition. You cant have a new world without G.Razor quitting it. Its like the christening of ship by smashing a bottle of champagne on it.