G.u.d

• Thread starter paybacktimeisnow
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No, no, you're supposed to say paybacktimeisNOW.
It's alright I'm a pro-spammer. I'm a noob to the forums so I guess this is somewhat of my extended start? Does that make sense? I'm very sleep deprived x)

Well good luck on that mini-war?

DeletedUser

No, no, you're supposed to say paybacktimeisNOW.
It's alright I'm a pro-spammer. I'm a noob to the forums so I guess this is somewhat of my extended start? Does that make sense? I'm very sleep deprived x)

Well good luck on that mini-war?

haha, thanks, dont think we will need it, I have not lead a tribe that is this active in war so early, even all my n00bs are war ready.

DeletedUser

Lol,payback can turn usual n00bs into elite's.

:icon_redface:

And the sad thing is im still a n00b when it comes to everything besides leading yet I know how to teach people all the things they need to know yet I have a hard time doing it myself :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

And the sad thing is im still a n00b when it comes to everything besides leading yet I know how to teach people all the things they need to know yet I have a hard time doing it myself :icon_cry:

L0l. At least you are aware of it. One's greatest faults are those that are unnoticed by ones self.

DeletedUser

L0l. At least you are aware of it. One's greatest faults are those that are unnoticed by ones self.

Ya I just know how to do it I need someone to actually teach me how to do it myself, so one of these worlds I should join a tribe with all the elites :icon_eek:.

Well my tribe should be nobling soon. and once that happens I can see K26 turn into a huge war zone alot of people are noticing us now :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ya I just know how to do it I need someone to actually teach me how to do it myself, so one of these worlds I should join a tribe with all the elites :icon_eek:.

Well my tribe should be nobling soon. and once that happens I can see K26 turn into a huge war zone alot of people are noticing us now :icon_razz:

You were in Chaos, then poof, you vanished. Where the hell did you go?

DeletedUser

You were in Chaos, then poof, you vanished. Where the hell did you go?

eh I wasnt taken this world to serious ended up in the hospital and was inactive for a few days and quit.

I then decided to come back under a different name even though almost everyone already knew that name. I may show up on some world with an alias know one noes about :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Just don't get too cocky about your K26 domination. :icon_confused:
Kirby time! d(^.^)b :lol:

DeletedUser

Ya im not going to get to cocky I know we are one of the best tribes in the K but there is competion and we are up to the challenge we arent scared of war.

DeletedUser

War me!
You can't kill what you can't see...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I agree, getting too cocky will bite you in the :heavycavalry: sooner or later. Most likely sooner.

DeletedUser

You is teh master of the n00bs?
lol

Its easy to teach,just post scripts and guides,your done.
lol

DeletedUser

Just to end Carlito's post spree.

He wanted to rule the rim! IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the triple post,payback,your going under daroe,correct?