galeria de mina

DeletedUser

What?

[SPOIL]
noblejpg1-3.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks UF....you know i have seen some significant improvement in your work within these past few months.

DeletedUser

it's pretty up to date actually...maybe one or two things missing but that's about it. I have grown quite fond of my gallery actually :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That signature gives me an idea now geremy. I'm going to try something different...

DeletedUser

I'm sorry 'amazing me' but no, that item has already been used without permission one time so we are gonna leave it as it is. Repinski and I do appreciate your interest in the picture though. Perhaps I could make you something similar instead.

DeletedUser102039

Geremy, could I have a non-spoiler siggy please? I absolutely love your work , your are fantastic and creative artist.

DeletedUser

infected I just so happen to be inspired of late, so I hope you like it.
infected.png

DeletedUser102039

holy !@#$@##$%^*! That's amazing, the text could use some fixing but overall it is one of the best signatures anyone has made for me. Thank you so much! :D

DeletedUser

I'm happy to see you liked it...yes fonts have ALWAYS given me trouble, i have over 1500 at this posting so it's a laborious task. I've found myself taking from the style of Chris Miles when I'm lost.

DeletedUser104262

I never ask but you're amazing. Any chance you could make me one? Spoiler or non-spoiler I don't mind :)