Game of OPINION

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
LOL Mihajes I didn't know you were getting the same mails from LOTS as me...although I guess it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out he was just sending the same lines to everyone...and you're right, he likes to mail a load of crap to try to work out when you're online...he was doing it over a year ago, but the style of mails has changed somewhat...in those days he tried to sound scary lol...nowadays he likes to act "friendly", congratulating you, asking if you're having fun etc...I open them randomly, leave them unopened for hours, open them straight away, whatever...I have been tempted to block him for sheer annoyingness, but have resisted the temptation so far

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i like having villages in k13 (and wish to keep them), so i have to say i like mihajes.

lol

To get back to the topic - I like Mihajes...I liked her secretly since the thread she made against D3TH...secretly, because I was in D3TH leadership at the time, but knew little to nothing about any of the issues she was raising in the thread.

I thought she had that thing that people seem to think only guys have, but often women have it more than men, "balls". We need a new term for that.

DeletedUser

all my love bigfish :) as we like to call you

Misses says the same thing :icon_razz:

Under The Protecion Of Snaperay, ask him he'll tell ya

Lord of the Squares is my DAD so be nice to me
are you going to keep that on your profile forever? LOL

I just cant believe people in your forums actually were curious about that.

Codaalfine aka Madam Dutchess said:
...he was doing it over a year ago, but the style of mails has changed somewhat...

Its almost like he is a different Lots isn;t it :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes actually. And the only reason ANYONE would make a topic about a poster is to... oh I dunno? Flame them? Or in this case, let others do it.

I remember a thread about kyro22 that wasn't about flaming him. I actually remember many threads that have nothing to do with flaming anyone that were centered on a single player.

The flaming comes from either a). your enemies in-game, b). your forum conduct, or c). ignorant people/noobs

Ohmygawd, how could dark even think about taking over the Dyakovo account? If he did, maybe he went too hard on drugs?

That's what I said... my signature here on WF was darkaniken12 talking real bad about BDeath. That was my sig for almost 6 months I think. I only changed it because he is in BDeath now, and it's common courtesy to take it off when it contradicts his more than obviously drastically changed belief system in regard to BDeath.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yes well fashions do change...and in those days the fashion was BDeath bashing. COD don't seem to like it much when the boot is on the other foot. But you always do reap what you sow...

DeletedUser

yes well fashions do change...and in those days the fashion was BDeath bashing. COD don't seem to like it much when the boot is on the other foot. But you always do reap what you sow...

I agree 100% whatever happening to $CoD$ right now with the situation of BDeath being stacked by XXXX is well deserved due to past issues involving SLW, that I don't know for certain happened but since it's regarded by the world as fact I'll just go with general opinion on this one.

Doesn't mean we can't still smash you guys. :icon_biggrin:

AndyJc

I agree 100% whatever happening to $CoD$ right now with the situation of BDeath being stacked by XXXX is well deserved due to past issues involving SLW, that I don't know for certain happened but since it's regarded by the world as fact I'll just go with general opinion on this one.

Doesn't mean we can't still smash you guys. :icon_biggrin:

Stacked?

The COD rumour mills must be in overdrive again.
Is Breathing hard with all that smoke?

DeletedUser

he likes to mail a load of crap to try to work out when you're online...

Sorry hun, you can call the contents whatever you like, but I never care about when a person is online. I'd rather send when they *are* online, as then I know they have every chance of putting up a solid defense. So few players can pull that off even when they know what's coming it seems.

It never mattered for you if you were online anyhow. Any village withing a wide radius was so stacked there was no way you'd be dodging. But go ahead and assign silly motives to my actions if that makes you feel any better. =)

DeletedUser

I love architypical players, so am glad to have MJ here to make me smile.

MJ - Love your style. I bet you drive like you play - flip off other drivers and expect them to get mad!

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I have dodged, and failed to dodge you attacks. You know that. And I am probably no more stacked than you were a year ago, so I don't see what all the fuss is about.

DeletedUser

I have dodged, and failed to dodge you attacks. You know that. And I am probably no more stacked than you were a year ago, so I don't see what all the fuss is about.

You don't see me making a fuss, do you? I quite enjoyed some tussles with you. Yes, as you say, you did indeed dodge some attacks. This is a game of strategy and tactics, and I think you used both quite well. When you are being hit with heavy attacks you absolutely must support the villages under attack and do your best to make the enemies life challenging. There's no fun for us if you didn't anyhow. =)

DeletedUser

You don't see me making a fuss, do you? I quite enjoyed some tussles with you. Yes, as you say, you did indeed dodge some attacks. This is a game of strategy and tactics, and I think you used both quite well. When you are being hit with heavy attacks you absolutely must support the villages under attack and do your best to make the enemies life challenging. There's no fun for us if you didn't anyhow. =)

I second that.

DeletedUser

That's what I said... my signature here on WF was darkaniken12 talking real bad about BDeath. That was my sig for almost 6 months I think. I only changed it because he is in BDeath now, and it's common courtesy to take it off when it contradicts his more than obviously drastically changed belief system in regard to BDeath.

Dark is in BDeath? No wonder its raining in Brisbane now...

DeletedUser

Any way is anyone else having trouble logging into the w22 forums, I cant see the main forums, and haven't been able to for like 2 days. :icon_cry: Says Forum offline for maintenance :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

And Lewder sure if you asked nice enough we would be able to find a spot for you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Any way is anyone else having trouble logging into the w22 forums, I cant see the main forums, and haven't been able to for like 2 days. :icon_cry: Says Forum offline for maintenance :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

And Lewder sure if you asked nice enough we would be able to find a spot for you :icon_biggrin:

f5, and clear your cookies/cache or some shiz like that if it doesn't work. Forum is now offline at 5pm AEST (6pm AEDT) - or 8am ST until about 8:30am ST >_<

And I don't want an IG account, am busy as it is!!!

DeletedUser

f5, and clear your cookies/cache or some shiz like that if it doesn't work. Forum is now offline at 5pm AEST (6pm AEDT) - or 8am ST until about 8:30am ST >_<

And I don't want an IG account, am busy as it is!!!

Cheers Bud, works like a charm

DeletedUser

I thought it changed, but I moved into a very different timezone so I couldn't be bothered working out if I was right