Game: what do you think about the last player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseygirl2568

has an interesting picture...

is appaled at archblades signature...

caseygirl2568

now i see why he is so appaled... i do hope fluxdee was joking when he said that :icon_eek: please say he was...

DeletedUser

Sarcasm?

As for Mattius, he is a pleasant fellow that speaks his mind.

Nah, I was talking about someone else, apparently by the time I posted several others had posted. >_>

As for you, well, you... ...

I dunno, you're cool I guess. :p Nah you are.

But don't take much from it, I'm one of the most hated people, so really, that kinda makes you uncool by me saying your cool. :icon_eek::icon_surprised::icon_wink:

wolves apha

Nah, I was talking about someone else, apparently by the time I posted several others had posted. >_>

As for you, well, you... ...

I dunno, you're cool I guess. :p Nah you are.

But don't take much from it, I'm one of the most hated people, so really, that kinda makes you uncool by me saying your cool. :icon_eek::icon_surprised::icon_wink:

Believe me i know. I read other world forums and was apart of world 6 for a bit.

You are equivalent to this world's encladeus.

DeletedUser

Believe me i know. I read other world forums and was apart of world 6 for a bit.

You are equivalent to this world's encladeus.

:icon_surprised: :icon_evil:

How dare you compare me to that scum! :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

I can actually speak legible sentances aswell as manipulate other tribes/people to my will! :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

All that guy can do is piss people off. :lol:

DeletedUser23324

Sarcasm?

As for Mattius, he is a pleasant fellow that speaks his mind.

Mattius?

KingValkyrik, erm i already said my bit but aye. He made a rubbish picture in my pic competition, then someone in his alliance copied my competition but to a low standard :(

Status
Not open for further replies.