Gang Bang - Dr No Style

DeletedUser

By not being able to move Dr NO.
If you couldn't beat down someone who was already under siege on a good 2 - 3 other fronts from like half of the top 20, then you're tribe can't be that great can it?

Thats weakness in my books.
And until I see you all beat someone in a war, you will remain weak in my opinion.

I love the bold part there. RDA has the biggest front of all tribes involved. and if I remember correctly Dr. NO was in 2nd place in k31 and 1st in k30 and now they are gone from k3o and only have a hand full of vills in k31. I am not putting down Dr. NO by no means they have alot of great players but back off RDA we are not as bad of a tribe as you may think.

DeletedUser65003

I love the bold part there. RDA has the biggest front of all tribes involved. and if I remember correctly Dr. NO was in 2nd place in k31 and 1st in k30 and now they are gone from k3o and only have a hand full of vills in k31. I am not putting down Dr. NO by no means they have alot of great players but back off RDA we are not as bad of a tribe as you may think.

Hold on, you talk about fronts then only mention the K's which Dr. NO members were completely surrounded, not the K which the main front was on.. And if you want to mention how Dr. NO are completely gone from K's, K14/13 you were mostly removed by 2 players, one including me..

And you will gain respect once you can do anything by yourself instead of hiding behind IMP like little girls. You were preparing for war with us when IMP declared. IMP started to noble KoN when your war with KoN started. You have nothing to show to give you a good reputation. I can imagine what a better world this would be without your little hugfest over there in the west. You, SW1FT and IMP might aswell be one tribe.

DeletedUser

that is so far from the truth, i could barley see it. we had FIVE tribes when all this started....do you expect FIVE tribes of people to stay completly active, an to be pros? all these people have quit or been dismissed. we have been extremly hard on our dismissing ever since then to meet our goal of only having 1 tribe. which we have, and which has nothing to do with substantial losses. the stats never showed majour looses (for us), making this statement FALSE

No, I disagree. I am a firm believer in the biggest factor (in game) which causes people to leave the game is when their tribe fails. If its not because of some RL emergency, its usually because they're tribe is losing a war, failing in an objective or just all round not doing well.

You cannot deny that RDA failed in the objectives they set out to accomplish against Dr. NO.
Ergo, you lost many members and had to downsize, directly because of your failures against Dr. NO.
I understand you have to put up a brave face to the world forums, but I've seen it all before Cetrix, on multiple worlds. When a tribe/family/entity fail, peeps leave.

im pretty sure they "raised the white flag" (if thats what you want to call it) because they are getting attacked by the largest tribe of this world who happens to be over twice their size. althoe im sure you already knew that.

Sure. I'm not denying that the reason they called off the war with NO was due to PnP deciding to wipe them out. Of course Dr NO's defense capabilities also had something to do with it I think...
All I am saying is that they did indeed completely give up against NO and therefor, they are the loser and NO is the winner. Its quite simple.

well really, they should fight PnP, the tribe that will one day noble Dr. NO....not because they are enemy, but therer will simply be no other tribes to fight, and they will engage in a friendly war against Dr. NO

Ungh, tell tale signs of a noob. When they dream about two big aggressive war tribes clashing so they can have a rest and sim and noble barbs.
First it was ARG! vs Puffin.
Not its PnP vs Dr. NO.
Get over it. Its not going to happen.
Dr. NO, ARG! and Puffin have shared similar goals, interests and friendship for a long time now. Our relationship is long stretching (longer than that of IMP/SWIFT) and we share mutual respect for each other.

this again is completely false. moi, jen, pitch, yorkies, and now master, are all usually browsing the forums. me and pitch are usually the ones doing most of the posting thoe. im usually in "the KoN way" thread, and have never really posted much in anything that doesnt have to do with RDA anyways. not to mention it it was the christmass/newyears holidays, and multiple people were out and about doing their own thing. so ya, nothing to do with our "failure"

Yeah you're right about christmas/new years I guess. A lot of people took it easy over that period, myself included, but it is the 9th (?) today and theres still a low profile from you western gang bangers.
So I think some of it has to do with your failures and the utter failure of your gang bang.

that was the good ol me who said that. "Dr. NO wont last a month" im pretty sure i was the only one having a rant about that?

Yeah you said it and others from your camp also said it. I clearly remember that.

I'll go searching for the posts and evidence if you really want me to prove you wrong. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hold on, you talk about fronts then only mention the K's which Dr. NO members were completely surrounded, not the K which the main front was on.. And if you want to mention how Dr. NO are completely gone from K's, K14/13 you were mostly removed by 2 players, one including me..

And you will gain respect once you can do anything by yourself instead of hiding behind IMP like little girls. You were preparing for war with us when IMP declared. IMP started to noble KoN when your war with KoN started. You have nothing to show to give you a good reputation. I can imagine what a better world this would be without your little hugfest over there in the west. You, SW1FT and IMP might aswell be one tribe.

have you ever looked at a map? k31/k32 is are main border

:lol:

DeletedUser

let me try to sums this up:

Dr.NO: RDA sucks,
RDA: no, you suck,
Dr.NO: No u,
RDA: No, we're still here,
Dr.NO: You still suck,
RDA: No, we don't.

Did i missed something?

DeletedUser65003

have you ever looked at a map?
:lol:

Obviously i have. Nice attempt to try and be funny though.

I was talking about K32, where you guys have done little to no damage, and decide to point out that you removed players that you completely surrounded.

Plus the fact that you only quoted part of what i said, attempting to humiliate me shows me either you dont disagree with the rest, or you got too excited when you realised there was an oppurtunity to act like a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

let me try to sums this up:

Dr.NO: RDA sucks,
RDA: no, you suck,
Dr.NO: No u,
RDA: No, we're still here,
Dr.NO: You still suck,
RDA: No, we don't.

Did i missed something?

yes you did.

KoN: yeee RDA sucks