gang bang in k-66

DeletedUser

hello everyone i am stevenlee playing as shawnlee in the the tribe gen in k-66 a small tribe wher no one has more than 1 village we are ranked #5 on the continent tribe list but hated by all it seems lol as we gain new enemies daily here is a list of tribes that has declared war on us

i dont know how this is going to end up but can tell you we dont run and stick together no matter the odds wish us luck and ill keep you posted

DeletedUser

hello everyone i am stevenlee playing as shawnlee in the the tribe gen in k-66 a small tribe wher no one has more than 1 village we are ranked #5 on the continent tribe list but hated by all it seems lol as we gain new enemies daily here is a list of tribes that has declared war on us

i dont know how this is going to end up but can tell you we dont run and stick together no matter the odds wish us luck and ill keep you posted

Don't worry mate, once we get moving on K66 this coalition won't even phase us :)

DeletedUser

This is not a coalition against you, ETDR is not at war with you. Not our problem that you can't grow and you make yourselves targets for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey bro GEN is a good tribe I'm sure you boys will be just fine

DeletedUser99565

This is not a coalition against you, ETDR is not at war with you. Not our problem that you can't grow and you make yourselves targets for everyone.

Don't know who you are but you are right (edit-found you via skype ;) ). We aren't working with anyone against you mate, some of your villages are just so juicy and ripe for the taking. We don't have you guys marked as enemies, however say the word and I will gladly mark y'all down as enemies to finish the job. ;)

PS: Licking door knobs is illegal on other planets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol most of those tribes aren't at war with you, thats just your tribes personal diplomacy screen, no-one else is even really taking notice of you.