Gangbang of Asylum?

DeletedUser

oh it's time to make new thread Gangbang of XLR. Shall we dear ladies ?

P/s: Can u guess what are they actually doing ? lmao

DeletedUser

It looks an awful lot to me like our friend darknight is speaking about things he thinks are on their way.

Possibly he feels like XLR are going to be the new gangbang targets? Purely conjecture, but it looks an awful lot like Darknight thinks he and his buddies are gonna gang up on poor ole us, Bigfeet.

What'd we ever do to him? :( We just wanted to play...

DeletedUser

the two girls in the middle look like they are wishing they had boys bits,i think

DeletedUser

So just out of curiosity, I used to be a part of asylum waaaaaay back in the day. I like to come by every now and then and check on the world that made me like this game.... can someone pm me with an abbreviated version of what happened? seems like everyone ganged on them based on the title... and they put up a fight... just thinkin of the good ol' days.

DeletedUser50073

It was supposed to be ASYLUM and BRAINS vs XLR, but then BRAINS changed their mind and it was ASYLUM vs BRAINS and Asylum vs XLR at the same time. Not long after, Dratts kicked everyone out of asylum and went emo and now idk where he is. People afraid to fight went to cookie to noble barbs, the rest went to "Insane" to fight XLR/BRAINS. Insane and Brains made friends and became "VIZ" and now its BRAINS and VIZ vs XLR - Viz being "Asylum" with a name change.. Thats the short version hope you understood that..

DeletedUser

It was supposed to be ASYLUM and BRAINS vs XLR, but then BRAINS changed their mind and it was ASYLUM vs BRAINS and Asylum vs XLR at the same time. Not long after, Dratts kicked everyone out of asylum and went emo and now idk where he is. People afraid to fight went to cookie to noble barbs, the rest went to "Insane" to fight XLR/BRAINS. Insane and Brains made friends and became "VIZ" and now its BRAINS and VIZ vs XLR - Viz being "Asylum" with a name change.. Thats the short version hope you understood that..

Actually it was supposed to be XLR and Asylum vs Brains and Virtus, but asylum changed their minds ... we found out they were planning to war us and we just hit them first.

DeletedUser50073

Welllll thats what XLR thought :p, but really it was going to be a gangbang on XLR the whole time :D

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
yea everyone knows that asylum kept very detailed records of all of there plans.

so where is the proof?

/sarcasm incase bigboy dosnt understan

DeletedUser50073

Wanted XLR to think it will be XLR + ASYLUM vs BRAINS + VIRTUS, and tried to organize a 3 tribe gangbang on XLR that failed :D
[3/25/2011 12:38:22 PM] Drattuts: keep this secret but XLR are getting to big :D
[3/25/2011 12:38:32 PM] Drattuts: If ya catch my drift
[3/25/2011 12:38:33 PM] sicdawinner: yea i know
[3/25/2011 12:38:41 PM] Drattuts: If Asylum are going to wint hte world, which I ultimately want
[3/25/2011 12:38:49 PM] Drattuts: I'm gonna have to work out a plan
[3/25/2011 12:38:57 PM] sicdawinner: i dont think u can trust brains though
[3/25/2011 12:39:09 PM] sicdawinner: what will brains do while you deal with xlr
[3/25/2011 12:39:22 PM] Drattuts: well Im thinking...as much as it breaks my heart
[3/25/2011 12:39:25 PM] Drattuts: merge the best from both (Meaning BRAINS and ASYLUM)
[3/25/2011 12:39:28 PM] Drattuts: munch WDW + Inactives
[3/25/2011 12:39:30 PM] Drattuts: and rape XLR

DeletedUser

yes sic ... notice how we declared less than a month later? That would be the back stab that initiated the demise of asylum.